City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Fantastic, what a performance from the lads with four crucial players out of the lineup tonight. Joe, MD, Clichy, the Fern's, Nasri, superb. That Bayern match is really looking more and more like the turning point in Europe for us.

FUCK UEFA
CMON CITY

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
Alty_Blue said:
It's been said before but it's fucking annoying how good a pundit Gary Neville is.

Hate the rag twat but I have to concede he has got a good understanding of the game talks a lot of sense unlike that scally goon Caragher.
Him and Souness are the two best pundits out therer, by a mile. Compare and contrast those two with the likes of Garth "I ate all the pies" Crooks, Alan Shearezzzzz, Clark "Mr Charisma" Carlisle, Robbie "nice hair" Savage, Andy "cockney Irishman" Townsend, Lee "I'm a City fan, honest" Dixon, Phil bloody Chuckle etc etc.

As we used to say years ago, we are a sleeping giant. Well we are no longer the noisy neighbours in the Premiership. Are we a club that can progress in the Champions League ?. Yes we are. We progressed tonight without four key players and what a performance it was. It may not be this year but we have definitely laid a marker down

Superb performance after shaky start. For once a very good performance in Europe! We made Roma look ordinary after all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.