City vs Roma Post Match Thread

kippaxblue76 said:
Good read from Winter.

Roma 0 Manchester City 2, match report: Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta send City into Champions League last 16

AS Roma vs Manchester City FC, Champions League – Second-half goals from Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta sends club through to last 16 for the first time in their history

Great read, apart from this if I remember rightly we played Barca in the last 16 last season...

dan05delaney said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Good read from Winter.

Roma 0 Manchester City 2, match report: Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta send City into Champions League last 16

AS Roma vs Manchester City FC, Champions League – Second-half goals from Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta sends club through to last 16 for the first time in their history

Great read, apart from this if I remember rightly we played Barca in the last 16 last season...

Agenda!

LoveCity said:
Let's not forget the other side of this win. It will mean several million more in bonus revenue and then the TV money (not sure how that works)... every game we win in this tournament, every round we reach puts big money in the club's pockets. Possibly money that could keep ticket prices down in future (or am I being naive?).

Also, does this save our Pot 2 status for next year now? There had been a real risk of us dropping to Pot 3.

3.5 million for going through + million for a win.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Feed the Elk said:
I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung

I've said before he's one of the most underrated players in the prem, people still remember his shaky start and have not got over it but thankfully Manuel knows abit more than us!!

Also the fuckers have Mangala to mock now. He's going to ram their words back down their throats, too.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
Feed the Elk said:
I've got to say that Demichelis was bloody excellent tonight - he read the game superbly and made some crucial interceptions. Of all the unsung 'heroes' he's probably one of the most unsung

I've said before he's one of the most underrated players in the prem, people still remember his shaky start and have not got over it but thankfully Manuel knows abit more than us!!

Also the fuckers have Mangala to mock now. He's going to ram their words back down their throats, too.

Who would you have; Demichelis or Lovren (not to mention Sakho, Evans, Jones or McNair)? No question for me. £3.5m wasn't it? Good business, Canny player. Just don't put him in a foot race against Usain Bolt!

RAWK were particularly magnanimous tonight...

"Horrible, despicable football club City are. Every on-field success for them is another fleabite sucking the blood and life out of football - I hope they get absolutely crushed".

Cheating c*nts. Fuck City and their tyrant scum owners.

Vile skidmark of a club. Hope they go out of existence one day soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.