City vs Roma Post Match Thread

Salfordian Blue said:
" although so many players do it, you know that Zab means it "

Which is why it was so special. You could tell it wasn't pre-planed, just sheer genuine emotion.

The Wife has a small tattoo of my name. I'm tempted to get a large one of Pablo's.

The man bleeds sky blue.

Pam said:

And the Rags are equally delighted for us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/champions-league-9th-10th-dec.399130/page-31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/champion ... 30/page-31</a>

Behold the new bitters of Sad Cafe:-

10 man Bayern with nothing to play for. I agree that they most likely wont get trounced though but they still have a lot to prove on the biggest stage which so far they have been quite pitiful in and stumbling over the line to get out of the group on the last day, after all of the money they have spent is disgraceful, embarrassing and nothing at all worth celebrating.

Wonder why " supporters" of other clubs keep on referring to us in their own forums all the time.

They probably are closet City fans but cannot bring themselves to admit it so they hide behind vitriol.

Salfordian Blue said:

Which is why it was so special. You could tell it wasn't pre-planed, just sheer genuine emotion.

The Wife has a small tattoo of my name. I'm tempted to get a large one of Pablo's.

I have a tattoo on my penis that says My. When I get a hard on it says Manchester City.

ianw16 said:
Salfordian Blue said:

I have a tattoo on my penis that says My. When I get a hard on it says Manchester City.
Stop acting cocky .It all depends on font size or Italic text ;p

So so proud of the team (and the fans) tonight. No Yaya, Vinny, Sergio and Merlin (for most of the game) I can't really pick a MOTM because everyone was pretty much superb and gave everything (apart from Dzeko) for the cause. Congrats to everyone at the club, its a marvelous achievement to qualify with the big boys. We now have to time to re-group and hopefully get everyone fit for the last 16. Come on you blue boys!!!!

ianw16 said:
Salfordian Blue said:

Doing little to squash notions that we're a small club.

Marvin said:
marshall92 said:
Superb! Our best ever European result and performance.
In modern times yes. Not best ever though. Feeling old now
Tonight's magnificent victory is up there without a doubt, but for me the two legs of the UEFA Cup third round tie against AC Milan,in the 1978/79 season, will take some beating.

We played superbly in both matches, getting a 2-2 draw at The San Siro, and hammering the Italians 3-0, in the return leg, at Maine Road a couple of weeks later.

Peter Barnes, I remember, proving to be particularly unstoppable in that game - In my view, giving his best ever performance in a City shirt.

This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Also, amazing work by Jovetic for the second.

kupest said:
This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Also, amazing work by Jovetic for the second.
He got some mad skills .Fully enjoyed his nutmegs and dribbles .I just hope and pray he stays injury free.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.