City vs Roma Post Match Thread

F*ck it. I'll post it, if it hasn't been elsewhere; The Dippers are the only English team to miss out on the last 16. Despite copping a group that included Ludogorets and Basel. Well done to last season's champions; by April, anyway. Shower of sh*te.
Can't stand this strange non-contact game they play in Europe that vaguely resembles association football, but always want City to win. Let's hope we beat Barca or Real in the next round.

The perfect fumble said:
RAWK were particularly magnanimous tonight...

"Horrible, despicable football club City are. Every on-field success for them is another fleabite sucking the blood and life out of football - I hope they get absolutely crushed".

Cheating c*nts. Fuck City and their tyrant scum owners.

Vile skidmark of a club. Hope they go out of existence one day soon.

Aye, just read that. What a cnut. Bit rich coming from those murdering b*stards!

The perfect fumble said:

"Horrible, despicable football club City are. Every on-field success for them is another fleabite sucking the blood and life out of football - I hope they get absolutely crushed".

Just checked that thread on RAWK, there were a lot of other neutral comments and posters actually appreciating City too. I really don't get this bad blood bw City and liverpool supporters.

pikku said:
The perfect fumble said:

Just checked that thread on RAWK, there were a lot of other neutral comments and posters actually appreciating City too. I really don't get this bad blood bw City and liverpool supporters.

Think it might have something to do with booing every touch we had there last season, attacking the coach and printing a load of T-shirts proclaiming themselves as Premier League champions. Just a thought :)

Get in you blue boys!! Fucking buzzing now let's go on a winning streak and scare the crap out of whoever is drawn against us on Monday.

ianw16 said:
pikku said:
The perfect fumble said:
RAWK were particularly magnanimous tonight... :)

And the Rags are equally delighted for us.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/champions-league-9th-10th-dec.399130/page-31" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/champion ... 30/page-31</a>

Behold the new bitters of Sad Cafe:-

10 man Bayern with nothing to play for. I agree that they most likely wont get trounced though but they still have a lot to prove on the biggest stage which so far they have been quite pitiful in and stumbling over the line to get out of the group on the last day, after all of the money they have spent is disgraceful, embarrassing and nothing at all worth celebrating.

Lost in space said:
Salfordian Blue said:
The moment were Pabs kissed the badge?

That, right there, is my season highlight.
Quite right sir

Happen, because although so many players do it, you know that Zab means it. If I was a girl I'd marry him; but I'm not, so I won't.

" although so many players do it, you know that Zab means it "

Which is why it was so special. You could tell it wasn't pre-planed, just sheer genuine emotion.

The Wife has a small tattoo of my name. I'm tempted to get a large one of Pablo's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.