City vs Roma Post Match Thread

So that's twice now that the team has made me staying up till 4 am to watch them play well worth it! Overall pleased with the character shown throughout the game and more than that, the clean sheet!
Particularly pleased that we did this without Aguero and Yaya since I feel that drop in the quality of the team in spite of Kompany and Silva but without Aguero and Yaya is striking! We need to start preparing for life without Yaya and this could well be the start of that and if it indeed is then I like what I'm seeing. With our junior team also slating them earlier in the day, can't find a thing to complain about regarding the entire trip.

More of this please!

kupest said:
This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Also, amazing work by Jovetic for the second.

Post match threads after a good win are always short the moaners and flappers go missing for some reason

Ducado said:
kupest said:
This thread deserves more posts. I remember other post match threads where we lost and it went to 60+ pages.

Also, amazing work by Jovetic for the second.

Post match threads after a good win are always short the moaners and flappers go missing for some reason

Give us a chance! It was the middle of the night for some of us. I'll comment on the match after I've seen the re-run.

Brilliant result and great match, sat on a balcony opposite the vatican feeling knackered but worth it.

The boys did us proud

Brilliant result and great match, sat on a balcony opposite the vatican feeling knackered but worth it.

The boys did us proud

Nasri was fantastic a Big Game player when fully fit.

But for me Pellers needs a special mention love the quotes about him calming down the players before the game saying we have 95 mins to win and we don't have to win it in the first five mins

The manager certainly earned his corn last night.

Just brilliant that!Have got a feeling we'll go far in this season's CL hope the draw on Monday is a little kind to us I'd go for Porto or Monaco.

LoveCity said:
Let's not forget the other side of this win. It will mean several million more in bonus revenue and then the TV money (not sure how that works)... every game we win in this tournament, every round we reach puts big money in the club's pockets. Possibly money that could keep ticket prices down in future (or am I being naive?).

Also, does this save our Pot 2 status for next year now? There had been a real risk of us dropping to Pot 3.

What are you talking about we will deffo be in pot 1 next season!

we have emerged as a team that is greater than the sum of it's parts.
The chasing down was relentless, everyone joining in, the odd time danger threatened mighty Joe proved unbeatable. Seems a bit churlish to pick out individuals after such a great team performance, but Martin D. was so good it can't be ignored.
Predictably, some fans on other forums desperately wanted us to fail and bothered to comment in no uncertain terms. Goes with the territory. Are we bovvered? Are we fuck !!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.