City Vs Roma Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1,600 Roma fans coming to Manchester including 200 ultras who plan to march on the stadium.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooofjf7G1z8[/video]

Think this will be a very hard, tense game.

Roma could be the surprise package in Europe this year. They are an excellent team and have excellent players. It will be very hard to win in Rome so this is do or die as far as our campaign is concerned.

Hope we show up for a change (in Europe) and beat them convincingly but I fear if we do win it will be a bum hole clenching 3-2 or something.

Really looking forward to this game, and their fans should make it a great atmosphere.

Think it's going to be a really tough match, but it does feel like a must win game, even at this early stage.

Think we'll line up like this this:

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Toure
Silva
Navas
Dzeko
Aguero

A real shame Fernando is still missing but I think we'll have the edge regardless.

I would not be dropping Mangala,he may have had his dodgy moments today,but overall,he gives the team that bit extra.

Hart and kolarov in,otherwise,same team as today.

FantasyIreland said:
A real shame Fernando is still missing but I think we'll have the edge regardless.

I would not be dropping Mangala,he may have had his dodgy moments today,but overall,he gives the team that bit extra.

Hart and kolarov in,otherwise,same team as today.
Bit unclear as to whether Fernando and Jovetic are available

In press conference for Hull, Pellegrini said

We continue with Jovetic and Fernando out of the team," he disclosed. "Both of them will be ready next week but Nasri also has a groin problem

Not going to be easy but I am confident we can get the 3 points. Similar selection barring Hart and Kolarov with Jovetic included in the squad.

FantasyIreland said:
Ooohhh,fingers crossed!
Definitely - going to be a key player for City though maybe we shouldn't expect too much too soon.

Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ooohhh,fingers crossed!
Definitely - going to be a key player for City though maybe we shouldn't expect too much too soon.

Can't see either Fernando or Jovetic being available for Tuesday, sadly.

Ric said:
Marvin said:
FantasyIreland said:
Ooohhh,fingers crossed!

Can't see either Fernando or Jovetic being available for Tuesday, sadly.
Jovetic said when he was picking up that Etihad player of the month award that he is 100% ready for Roma. Of course he is not a doctor but he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.