City Vs Seville Champions League Post Match Thread

We got the win, we have the quality and it showed. Great work from Yaya and De bruyne to clutch a win out of an average performance. The coolness and composure of De Bruyne was almost Agueroesque.

It was a repressed game of football and everyone struggled to get going and become lively. But coupled with the result in Germany, it has been a very productive day and we are second place in the group and that first place still up for grabs. A lot of work to be done in terms of inspiring the players, in terms of tactics in Europe etc but with the players in the squad, everything is possible.

Bit fortunate but fantastic result and that is all that matters.

However, the match day forum is a fucking disgrace. Zabba is finished, we don't deserve kdb, pellers out, shit atmosphere etc etc. what the fuck is wrong with some people on there? You're supposed to get behind the team but half the people on there just look for any opportunity to slag everything about our side / club off.

Poor formation...... 442 in Europe? Too many players played out of position, KDB, Sagna, Sterling in unnatural positions.
Luckily his change in the2nd half rescued the Win for City.
I just hope he plays the team in their best positions at the weekend

Underwhelming......

I know a win is a win blah blah....

But that performance dud not fill me with much confidence for the next few games. It was as though the players did not buy into the managers tactics tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.