City Vs Seville Champions League Post Match Thread

Just want to mention, i know we wasn't great tonight but what another fantastic game from Jesus Navas,flying at the minute

Regardless of the end result the performance has been abysmal and it's all down to the way we set up in this competition and the gaffer I'm afraid to say.

Mystifying given the side we see in the league and the way we play.

Full time, just how fucking good is KdB?

World class and a great result but what a shite performance and a woeful set up from the man in charge, someone whom I defend at all costs normally on here.
No Aguero, no silva, no viny, no Delph, no nasri, no fit left back, zaba not fit..... Maybe it might be down to something like that. With all that, winning ugly like that shows the class of champions

Bloody hell we don't do things easy,great result first half a shambles second far better and the introduction of Fernando we then seem to get to grips a lot better with Sevilla,de bruyne what a player 5 goals so far...

We are missing our two of our best players are only left back and Captain are just coming back from injuries, granted it was not brilliant but in our position it's take what you can get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.