City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what i posted back when the lists were out:

The key issue is 17 foreigners (for both PL and CL squad rules). Ours is looking like this:
1 Caballero.
2 Kompany, 3 Mangala, 4 Sagna, 5 Kolarov, 6 DeMichelis, 7 Zabaleta. 8 Otamendi
9 Fernando, 10 Fernandinho, 11 Yaya Toure, 12 Silva, 13 Navas, 14 Nasri, 15 De Bruyne,.
16 Bony, 17 Aguero.
(18 Bruno Zuculini).

Beyond the 17 above we can have 4 association trained (AT) and 4 club trained (CT) for the CL, the PL doesn’t distinguish AT and CT and allows 8 of either (pretty sure that’s the case). So ours looks like this:
AT: 1 Hart, 2 Clichy, 3 Sterling, 4 Delph, 5 Wright. CT: None!

Under 21’s are not limited (except for CL where they have to have been with us for 2 years) so most EDS players can play, however notable under 21 players who can’t in CL are:
Kelechi Iheanacho & Patrick Roberts.

Looks very good to me although a bit short upfront maybe.

I'd go:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Sagna
Fernandinho Fernando
Navas De Bruyne Sterling
Bony

Bench: Caballero, Demichelis, Otamendi, Toure, Evans, Barker, ___________

Yaya is our heartbeat, well him and Dave when fit, and he is slagged off cos he talks shite sometime, but for me, and I am sure Manuel, he has to play. I might agree with you that I would play him in front of the 2 Ferns, with KDB and Raheem

That's where he should play-whilst its not his best position (which is deeper where he can dictate play), he is better suited there in Europe with the Ferns covering midfield.

1894 GROUP – CITY V SEVILLA

It was good at times on Saturday, especially in that first half as the goals rained in. Let’s get behind them again – vital that we get another win against a great Sevilla side.

We’re expecting mix of supporters in the ground as champions league nights brings out a variety of fans but if you are in 115 and 116 please get to your seats on early as we have a foil display and a message to spur on the lads.

COME ON CITY !!!

1894 GROUP – CITY V SEVILLA

It was good at times on Saturday, especially in that first half as the goals rained in. Let’s get behind them again – vital that we get another win against a great Sevilla side.

We’re expecting mix of supporters in the ground as champions league nights brings out a variety of fans but if you are in 115 and 116 please get to your seats on early as we have a foil display and a message to spur on the lads.

COME ON CITY !!!
Just an observation - Last Saturday all the noise for City was coming from the South corner of the East Stand - is that 115 and 116.?. keep up the good work Lads.
I sit in the CB lower stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.