City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion for a club like City, winning only the cup or winning nothing at all mean the same...we have to focus on CL and the derby...forget Palace...

Another Football lesson tonight i'm afraid, plus defeat to the vermin on Sunday. City can't do 'Big Games' any more.

Another Football lesson tonight i'm afraid, plus defeat to the vermin on Sunday. City can't do 'Big Games' any more.
200.gif

Need to view this as if it's the first leg of a knockout match. It could realistically come down to head to head between us and Sevilla as to who joins Juve in the next stage. So this is effectively a 2 legged knockout tie. If we can win both games - phenomenal! But if we win one and lose one, we need to make sure we're ahead on aggregate!

Well good luck for this evening and the weekend people, i have been both impressed and dismayed at times this season so far with your performances...

Hopefully this next couple of games you can find that chelsea beating form, and for once give a strong account of yourselves in europe.

Just need to get organised methinks.

Is this a trick question? Win the derby at Old Trafford or a LC game?
Not a trick question, I'd take the win over the rags first any day.
But there's probably more chance of winning the LC than the CL and therefore shouldn't be treated as unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.