Navas------De Bruyne---------Sterling
----------------Bony------------------

I suspect Pellers might go:
----------------Hart--------------
Zaba--Kompany--Mangala--Kolarov
------Fernandinho--Yaya--------
Navas------Sterling-----------De Bruyne
----------------Bony------------------

Tough call on Yaya or Fernando.Without Yaya we might struggle a bit on the ball, and the concern would be that with that 'back 6', we might find it difficult to get enough good ball into the front four. But I'd just like to see us try something a bit different, and Yaya very rarely hits his marks in Europe anyway. Given that he's been carrying a knock as well, and that I'd want him in against the rags, I'd lean towards Fernando.

This is exactly how I see it.
Pellers will play Yaya as he always plays big players in big games. How fit he is and how much energy he can add to midfield is the question. Without knowing how fit he is it’s hard to call. Assuming he starts I hope we can get a 2 goal lead and he can come off asap for Fernando. A clinical 2 goal cushion and clean sheet is something we rarely do in Europe and we need to develop the ability to control games. 2 goal lead and kill the game is what I want tonight – I’d take that over a 6 -2 win.

This is exactly how I see it.
Pellers will play Yaya as he always plays big players in big games. How fit he is and how much energy he can add to midfield is the question. Without knowing how fit he is it’s hard to call. Assuming he starts I hope we can get a 2 goal lead and he can come off asap for Fernando. A clinical 2 goal cushion and clean sheet is something we rarely do in Europe and we need to develop the ability to control games. 2 goal lead and kill the game is what I want tonight – I’d take that over a 6 -2 win.
I will plump for the 6 - 2, greedy fucker, love goals

If fit there's no way Toure doesn't play. Pellegrini will put out as attacking side as he can as he will on Sunday. I admire his attitude but just wish every now and then he would tweak things as we were led to believe about his tactical nous when he first arrived. I can't see us winning both these games with a gungho approach.

4-1-2-3 for me if yaya is fit as I don't think he is

............................................................................hart.............................................................

zabba.......................................vinny.................................mangala..............................sagna

.........................................................................nando..............................................................

.....................................................yaya.................................diniho.........................................

kdb.....................................................................bony............................................sterling.......

that just leaves us wide open..

Would anyone take a win both tonight and Sunday for a loss against Palace next week?
(Bearing in mind a cup exit could mean we come out with nothing like last year)

Is this a trick question? Win the derby at Old Trafford or a LC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.