City Vs Seville Champions League Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to be very difficult game, wouldn't be surprised at all if its another CL game where we struggle badly.

If we play like we did on Saturday we'll beat Sevilla. They're a very experienced and solid side in Europe and they'll be very hard to beat but we have the talent to win the game and it can be won by staying compact and looking to find space in behind with Sterling as we did on the weekend. We're in good form and I think we will win.

I can also see Juve being upset by Monchengladbach. They're in good form and they'll be wise to Juve's style of play and could reverse the cards and hit them on the break instead. It's vital we win this game and it makes the return fixture a game where Sevilla have to come at us and we can pick them off hopefully. A big week in our season. Two wins and it's been one hell of a start and we'll have dealt the rags their second big blow in the league in three games after the heavy defeat to Arsenal. With their away trip to Moscow we should be more than ready to take them on. That game will be tough and cold!

The problem is never how we play with the ball in Europe-its out of possession. No doubt Pellegrini will play Toure centre midfield but it will be a mistake. We need to play the two Ferns otherwise it will be same old same old. Sevilla will play a high energy, pressing game like they all adopt. Toure can watch the game for me and come on if we need him later.

The problem is never how we play with the ball in Europe-its out of possession. No doubt Pellegrini will play Toure centre midfield but it will be a mistake. We need to play the two Ferns otherwise it will be same old same old. Sevilla will play a high energy, pressing game like they all adopt. Toure can watch the game for me and come on if we need him later.
The usual nonsense on here having a pop at Yaya, fucking (bad) joke

This is going to be an extremely tough game. Sevilla are a strong side, and we're going to be stretched with the injuries we have.

I'm guessing our bench will be something like Caballero, Demichelis, Otamendi, Fernando, Garcia, Barker, and Ambrose, which doesn't give us many options if we're chasing the game.
not garcia he has not been here long enough

yaya is the only player I've had on the back of my shirt-but I've also watched every game in Europe and he is exposed out of possession time after time.
Yaya is our heartbeat, well him and Dave when fit, and he is slagged off cos he talks shite sometime, but for me, and I am sure Manuel, he has to play. I might agree with you that I would play him in front of the 2 Ferns, with KDB and Raheem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.