City vs Sheffield Wednesday Post Match

malg said:
Manc in London said:
Henkeman said:
I find it mind boggling some seem to have forgotten already what it's like to be the underdog from a lower division.

I think you quoted the wrong posts or you completely misinderstood the posts you quoted.
Simply mind boggling.

Haha, beat me to it.

I don't get this Kolorov "he's just coming back from injury" - b*llocks. He played quite well - in attacking positions against Palace - did nothing against Sunderland - and today he was not up to SCRATCH, PASSES GOING ASTRAY, etc. Looked better when Clichy came on. Plus Merlin and Nas.

didsburyblu said:
Hart should have saved their goal

Get up Dzeko ffs

Why the fuck doesn't he play aguero

Silva's been shite (said in the first half)

Just some of the comments I had to endure from the tit Sat next to me today
I don't usually get that seat.

right old cup tie, championship side side pushing a top prem side for 90 mins. quality won out in the end, thankfully rubbing it into oliver's face.

maybe wednesday ran out of juice but you cant help but feel that if theyd taken the game to us more in the 2nd half, they might have snuck it, but they didnt so who cares. CTID.

andyhinch said:
didsburyblu said:
Hart should have saved their goal

Get up Dzeko ffs

Why the fuck doesn't he play aguero

Silva's been shite (said in the first half)

Just some of the comments I had to endure from the tit Sat next to me today
I don't usually get that seat.

Stevie Wonder, never knew it was you.

It is great that we have no replay.....means a full week off later in the month.....which is very important with our upcoming schedule.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.