City vs Sheffield Wednesday Post Match

Job done, not much else to say about it. Shame a few of our kids couldn't have got a run out.

Henkeman said:
stony said:
Manc in London said:
They did deserve to lose as we scored more than them. We did well to beat 12 men. The ref was a disgrace to his profession.

Mind boggling isn't it.

I find it mind boggling some seem to have forgotten already what it's like to be the underdog from a lower division.

Ah, here we go with the history lesson and you telling us we are becoming very rag like.....

Fuck Sheffield Wednesday and their manager and players who decided to try and kick the fuck out of our players at times today and fuck that **** of a cheating ref as well.

The result was coming despite Oliver doing his best. If there's a bonus for giving fuck all he's got it. Even when he did he ignored the yard in front of his sprayline. ****.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
TFC said:
Thoughts on the game -

* How the fuck their #5 played 90 mins without a card of any colour I will never know.
* Jimmy Milner > Jovetic upfront fof the forseeable. Brings much more to the table in that role.
* David Silva is a genius, Sami Nasri isnt too far behind.
* Get the fuck in.

+1 to all of this but the point with Milner particularly well-made. Milner's will not be flashy but will bag what should be bagged whereas Joveflick will probably squander two easy chances for the one moment of brilliance he provides.

So you didn't see Jimmy blaze those two over the bar against Sunderland. Should at least have got them on target.

blueinsa said:
Henkeman said:
stony said:
Mind boggling isn't it.

I find it mind boggling some seem to have forgotten already what it's like to be the underdog from a lower division.

Ah, here we go with the history lesson and you telling us we are becoming very rag like.....

Fuck Sheffield Wednesday and their manager and players who decided to try and kick the fuck out of our players at times today and fuck that c**t of a cheating ref as well.

That's a lovely straw man you've found.

Henkeman said:
stony said:
Manc in London said:
They did deserve to lose as we scored more than them. We did well to beat 12 men. The ref was a disgrace to his profession.

Mind boggling isn't it.

I think you quoted the wrong posts or you completely misinderstood the posts you quoted.

citijin said:
milner was lucky today

Yeh lucky to be in the right place at the right time twice, fantastic work rate today and got his rewards. Passage of play late on where he must've sprinted from one side of pitch to the other to chase the defender down, brilliant to see and an inspiration to the team.m

I notice most, if not all, of the match day thread moaners are missing, I wonder why?

Wankers.

*edit* missed out an important word haha!

Hart should have saved their goal

Get up Dzeko ffs

Why the fuck doesn't he play aguero

Silva's been shite (said in the first half)

Just some of the comments I had to endure from the tit Sat next to me today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.