City vs Sheffield Wednesday Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest I don't really worry if we don't pick any of the eds lads.i take the view that when and IF they are ready we will see them.its best to blood the odd one in a strong team than pick 3 or 4 and find they arn"t ready and out of their depth

If past experience is anything to go by then we won't see any of the kids given a chance yet again. I've no idea if the youngsters on loan could play or not. It just seems baffling to me as to why other clubs and managers find these youngsters yet we don't seem able to either find them in the first place or once we find them they then disappear. Why isn't Lopes with us getting some game time every now and again instead if at Lille? Makes me wonder if we had Raherm Sterling in the EDS would he get a game?
Ridiculously short sighted by City

Googoo said:
If past experience is anything to go by then we won't see any of the kids given a chance yet again. I've no idea if the youngsters on loan could play or not. It just seems baffling to me as to why other clubs and managers find these youngsters yet we don't seem able to either find them in the first place or once we find them they then disappear. Why isn't Lopes with us getting some game time every now and again instead if at Lille? Makes me wonder if we had Raherm Sterling in the EDS would he get a game?

Wow!

richards30 said:
Googoo said:

Wow!

Think if by this time next year there is STILL nothing at all coming through (youth) we will have to look at what we are doing, Viera will have had a good few years at it by them.

Re: FA Cup tomorrow

sam-caddick said:
Neville Kneville said:
LoveCity said:
Doesn't Bytyqi play similar position but older? Is Celina better than him?

Celina is being used in various positions, even striker, & doing well in all of them.

Bytyqi is no mug, but Celina looks a proper talent imo.

I agree, Celina is a very silky player and can strike a ball very well, some of his goals this season are absolute worldies.

I don't think he will start but I think he will play a part.

Bersant Celina's agent is Michael "Big Cnut" Owen....

bluemoon98 said:
Hopefully a routine win - 5-0
Caballero
Sagna,Demichelis,Mangala,Clichy
Navas,Fernandinho,Milner,Nasri
Jovetic,Silva

Does anyone know who the ref is?
Twattenburg? Didn't ref today's fixtures
The Ref for tomorrow is Michael Oliver
Sorry if already posted
Thoughts on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.