City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Sorry but are season went with that

great come back but play like that which we will again and we are in trouble

Stop talking garbage. The season went with that ? Wish you would fuck off i really do. u got a b a wum .
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.

First half - to describe our performance as 'abject', would be flattering

Second half - plenty of fight and effort.

Nasri came on at a time when we desperately needed goals. However, it appeared that he didn't want to pass the ball forward. He needs to grow a pair and take some responsibility.

Utterly inept first half, footballing intelligence only matched by the punditry by Carlton Palmer and John Burridge on my stream, I feel sorry for whatever poor land has to suffer those two imbeciles, almost as much as I do for myself if I have to endure a first half performance like that again.

2nd half was better and I just hope that going out really really hurts the players and they can regain the desire they showed earlier in the season.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Stop talking garbage. The season went with that ? Wish you would fuck off i really do. u got a b a wum .
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.

Even more garbage - are you fuckers for real

At least we rediscovered how to score. But we're gonna have to sack the shape now - shit or bust for the next 10, balotelli, Aguero, dzeko, silva, yaya, all playing every game theyre fit for.

Come on CITY!!!!

we must have learnt a great deal about how to play for the remainder of the season. stop fannying around the box for one!We showed some real fight second half and I think we will be ok

80s Shorts said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

You obviously feel more confident then me then. Well perhaps you can explain how we can 'kick on' from here then? There is nothing like winning.

Next 2 games lets hazard a guess a guess at 3 points maybe 1 in current form?

I think you're the WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.