City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Have faith brothers....

we can and will win the title...the rags are getting turned over for fun at home...have faith

You were a fucking joke city, the lack of basic football skills was embarrassing.
Forget the second half, we should never have been in that situation.

Learn from it or we'll end up with fuck all.

Message to bob STOP rotating in must win games.

Attitude 1st half= awful

Attitude 2nd half= amazing

So frustrating at times but great comeback. Please god lets win the league now, we have f*cked all other competitions up.

Barcon said:
texas pete said:
80s Shorts said:
Stop talking garbage. The season went with that ? Wish you would fuck off i really do. u got a b a wum .

You obviously feel more confident then me then. Well perhaps you can explain how we can 'kick on' from here then? There is nothing like winning.

Next 2 games lets hazard a guess a guess at 3 points maybe 1 in current form?

I think you're the WUM.

Grow a spine mate.

I watch what you do. Must be interpretation.

dom said:
Jumanji said:
Why can't we play with urgency more often?

Why can't we try to beat a man instead of tippy tappying more often?

Why can't we put Kolarov through on goal more often? Both of our fullbacks for that matter.

That second half is how we should try to play all the time. Be more direct, we create more chances from it.

Fookin totally this ... fookin get a grip, City

+1

If we fight like that the rest of the season, the title is ours.

Question is, which team will show up next week? The tippy tap 0 shots on target City, or the direct City?

texas pete said:
Barcon said:
texas pete said:
You obviously feel more confident then me then. Well perhaps you can explain how we can 'kick on' from here then? There is nothing like winning.

Next 2 games lets hazard a guess a guess at 3 points maybe 1 in current form?

I think you're the WUM.

Grow a spine mate.

I watch what you do. Must be interpretation.

24 points out the last 30 - shocking form

Mixed emotions.

The first half display was among the worst of Mancini's reign. But the passion we showed in the last 35 minutes was great to see.

Still, we've crashed out of the Europa League to an average side two years in a row....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.