City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Cheating time wasting bastards
Should be called Un-sporting Lisbon
Should have had 3 mins extra for the subs plus at least 1.5 mins for our 3 goals plus another 4 mins worth of pretend injuries for their goalie and full back.
At least 8 mins should have been added!!!! We got barely 5 wtf!!!!!

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mackenzie said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.
The season is not bloody over. We are one point behind the leaders and they have to come to ours.
Jesus wept.
And our away form will cost us because it's fucking gash.

That's the spirit :-(

We still have the players to turn this around, and I just can't help thinking that we will make a go of it.

Can Mancini play with 3 strikers next game ?

I want the formation that ended the Sporting game to start against Chelsea. ( Apart from Savic, Kolo )

___________________Hart____________________

Richards_____Komp_____Lescott____Kolarov

___________NDJ_________Yaya_____________

_______________Nasri_______________

Aguero______Dzeko_________Mario

B of the Bang

Anyone remember this statue? We should remember the importance of the message: giving 100% right from the start of every game, no use start playing when we are already a goal or two down.

We need to go and attack from the off in every game from now on, from the very first minute.

B of the Bang, remember this city

Cobwebcat said:
Never seen time wasting like that before. Hope Lisbon don't go any further. Sporting they aren't.
This is Europe. There is always time wasting when your team's future is on the line.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
texas pete said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
24 points out the last 30 - shocking form

Spin if it makes you feel better (all games affect).

Let me rephrase; who feels good about Chelsea at home then Stoke away?

Spin what? we have 24 points from 30

chelsea and stoke hold no fear for me - get that mentality out of your head pal- this isn't city of 10 years ago, we'll hit our stride and if it comes up short then we come back stronger for it next year.... too many spoilt fuckers not appreciating that Mancini has turned us into title contenders in 2 years, it's a work in progress, no spin, only facts!

Absolutely. Theres too many kids on here who havent the foggiest about football. I will be gutted if them lot win it but it will be with the knowledge that we will be challenging for honours for years to come.

80s Shorts said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
mackenzie said:
The season is not bloody over. We are one point behind the leaders and they have to come to ours.
Jesus wept.
And our away form will cost us because it's fucking gash.

And you dont believe, with the squad of players we have that there is no possibility that can be turned around ?
We have had nearly 5 months to turn it around and haven't been able to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.