City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
just like the fa cup game, enough for people to go "oh wow, look at city" when the fact was we were shit for 135 minutes of that tie, absolutely unacceptable first half and like the cup game they got back and then didn't go on and get the result.

Mancini's made his bed now, has to win the league.

Whys that?

I actually didn't think we played anything like to our best - but we did well to claw back goals against a team like Sporting (who were anything but) and massed themselves defensively.

where I hope this leaves us is preparing for the rest of our games without any other demands, and destroying all opposition to win the league.. and that'll put a few smiles on people's faces.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ntini77 said:
Mixed emotions.

The first half display was among the worst of Mancini's reign. But the passion we showed in the last 35 minutes was great to see.

Still, we've crashed out of the Europa League to an average side two years in a row....

didn't work out too badly last year...

I'll be pissed if we finish third this season. ;)

Its here, its there, its cliche central everywhere.

Chaotic sums it up sufficiently.

BlueSinclair said:
How did hart miss? But fairy tales rarely happen at city so I guess it was bound to happen.

Disappointing, but I'm glad city showed some spirit. Still average game, below average result.

It was actually a blindin saveby the keeper. Joes header was going in.

mackenzie said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
80s Shorts said:
Stop talking garbage. The season went with that ? Wish you would fuck off i really do. u got a b a wum .
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.
The season is not bloody over. We are one point behind the leaders and they have to come to ours.
Jesus wept.
And our away form will cost us because it's fucking gash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.