City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

texas pete said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
texas pete said:
I watch what you do. Must be interpretation.

24 points out the last 30 - shocking form

Spin if it makes you feel better (all games affect).

Let me rephrase; who feels good about Chelsea at home then Stoke away?

I do, as long as we dont start johnson and pizarro in a game ever again. These 2 should be impact subs only.

I do believe we fell into the trap of expecting sporting to sit back with 10 behind the ball like 90% of prem teams do against us, maybe we have been over training this with regards to tactics to some extent?! We have started to look disjointed if teams play football against us and close us down high up the pitch whereas we have been working hard on breaking down defensive teams. Anyway not too downhearted, home record intact and Aguero bagging 2 and another unbelievable Balo penner. Onwards and upwards the future is blue, the rest midweek from not playing may be a blessing.

Please people stop questioning Mancini, he is doing well and still learning about this team and must see a few minor tweaks needed, we will only improve under him.

First half tactics were utterly bizarre, really don't understand why we didn't play our normal patient home game.

Re: Re: City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

The_Mo said:
dom said:
Jumanji said:
Why can't we play with urgency more often?

Why can't we try to beat a man instead of tippy tappying more often?

Why can't we put Kolarov through on goal more often? Both of our fullbacks for that matter.

That second half is how we should try to play all the time. Be more direct, we create more chances from it.

Fookin totally this ... fookin get a grip, City
If Tevez makes it back into the team. I think we will see the team going for the jugular. Tevez isn't afraid to take responsibility and grab the game by the scruff of it's neck.
Wouldn't be surprised. Tevez is very direct and wants to make things happen.

It's no surprise he won so many penalties.

Milner should have been on that pitch he always gives max effort unlike some of the team first half. Mancinis beginning to baffle me with his selections

Paulmcfc2703 said:
mackenzie said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
How is it garbage?

2 goals in the last 6 away games and we need to beat Arsenal, Stoke and Newcastle. Season is over.
The season is not bloody over. We are one point behind the leaders and they have to come to ours.
Jesus wept.
And our away form will cost us because it's fucking gash.

And you dont believe, with the squad of players we have that there is no possibility that can be turned around ?

Tonight sums up why we love city....
Doesn't matter we've spent squillions,things take time to evolve and we're well on the way to achieving our aims and goals...
Lets take the performance from tonights 2nd half and bring on chelsea.....

blue underpants said:
Milner should have been on that pitch he always gives max effort unlike some of the team first half. Mancinis beginning to baffle me with his selections
You should apply for the job.

texas pete said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
texas pete said:
I watch what you do. Must be interpretation.

24 points out the last 30 - shocking form

Spin if it makes you feel better (all games affect).

Let me rephrase; who feels good about Chelsea at home then Stoke away?

Spin what? we have 24 points from 30

chelsea and stoke hold no fear for me - get that mentality out of your head pal- this isn't city of 10 years ago, we'll hit our stride and if it comes up short then we come back stronger for it next year.... too many spoilt fuckers not appreciating that Mancini has turned us into title contenders in 2 years, it's a work in progress, no spin, only facts!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.