City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Silver lining is the lads will be fired up after that better second half and we can devote all of our resources to winning the title as the scum have done the same.

With another few minutes we could have got the fourth, typical Portuguese sportsmanship was disappointing (not an excuse mind you). Hope the lads who were acting like numptys at the start will realize we still have what it takes to win the title.

CTID

Jumanji said:
Actually, I am not. This is the most excited i have been for CIty in 3 months. Finally, some bloody fight in the boys :) Pained that we lost out. Loved every minute of the second half

I'm shocked we could be so bad in the first half, worrying cause they are shite

just like the fa cup game, enough for people to go "oh wow, look at city" when the fact was we were shit for 135 minutes of that tie, absolutely unacceptable first half and like the cup game they got back and then didn't go on and get the result.

Mancini's made his bed now, has to win the league.

Not impressed with the first half at all, but the second half was indeed a brilliant effort. Hart misses by inches...what a goal that would've been. O well onwards and upwards that's given me confidence we can go on to win the Premier League. Such a rarity we score in the last second although I have to admit I thought that header was going in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.