City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Re: at least we showed some bollocks

Totally agree.. It's restored my pride and confidence, hope it works for the players, roll on Wednesday, come on blues!

Great second half fightback, Joe nearly scored in the last second.

Not the end of the world.

Everybody behind the lads now.

Let's win the Premier League.

Forza Mancini.

That was horrific time wasting.

I wish Joe Hart had scored, I think that would of made him my favorite all time player.

We can still bring total pain to a team if we pull our fingers out.

1 word describes how we played until 60 minutes... GASH!!!... why the fuck could we of not played like that for 90 minutes?.... it really fucks me off when it seems like they pick and choose when to start playing... the opposition was a set of twats aswell, throwing themselfs on the floor at every oppertunity... especially after the micah overhead kick, when the player was getting up then seen the ref in his eyeline and then fell over again!!!

The last half an hour only proves that they weren't interested to begin with, they should hang their heads in shame !!, why not play the whole match that way SHAME ON YOU !!

Re: at least we showed some bollocks

Just a pity we played bollocks for the first hour, but at least there has been some pride restored. Now we have to push on and give it a really good go in this last 10 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.