City vs. Sporting CP Post-Match Discussion Thread

Re: at least we showed some bollocks

yes at least we went out fighting

hertsblue said:
Disgusting time wasting. Should be ashamed to call themselves Professionals after that. Thought the ref got it wrong also, 5 mins was not enough injury time for the time wasting

I can't believe it was only five. For three goals, five changes and four "injuries" There should have been more. If they play like they did the second half for the rest of the season the title should be City's. Joe looked gutted in the end. Hopefully Silva gets a good rest and he can be back to himself by Chelsea.

Should have been 10 minutes stoppages time the amount of f**kin cheating time wasting going on lol lots of if onlys but think we played brilliant last 30 mins if only we started like that as well....

Re: at least we showed some bollocks

We did the same against the rags though... and we were still shite after that.

i'll take that, going out on a win, strong end to the game. Lets take that second half spirit and carry it throught to the end of the season. I say it after each game but Mancini really has to now look at his squad and decide on his strongest, most mentally tough 11 and stick with them from now till the end of the season. No rotating, no resting, just strongest 11 and some good subs. Anybody not up for the cause get them out of the squad. Come on the blues!

Let`s not gloss over the dog shit 1st 45 minutes. Pedestrian. Poor backing. Only got going once we were behind but a good fight back and the crowd played their part with their tremendous backing. City, I love you but you do my fucking head in. Let`s twat Chelsea and go on and win the fucking league.

Why can't we play with urgency more often?

Why can't we try to beat a man instead of tippy tappying more often?

Why can't we put Kolarov through on goal more often? Both of our fullbacks for that matter.

That second half is how we should try to play all the time. Be more direct, we create more chances from it.

when joe went up then i nearly jizzed. fuck me if that went in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.