City Vs Spuds Post Match Reaction Thread

Re: why are the Vieira threads disapearing

Sorted the game out tonight- The moment he came on we were steady again. Then when Tevez came on we were the better team again. How any City fan can question if Tevez plays in the final must be on glue.

Akai said:
not sure if they merged it with the post reaction thread, but I have to say, it deserves it own thread.

Thanks Vieira! :)

exactly............

Juan King said:
JBG said:
Richards was absolutely brilliant, and Milner too.

Dzeko/Balo for the cup final, Tevez/Dzeko for the remaining league games.

Are you on crack?

On second thought that might not have been the best idea... I've been drinkin' em down since half time (:

Not a good performance, looked nervy and too many had their eyes on the Final, but we won and that's all that matters at this point in the season.

Milner had one of his better games. Dzeko is slowly improving, Hart had one save to make and what a save it was and Micah is back to his best.

And fair play to Mancini. I wasn't happy but bringing Vieira on for the (yet again) ineffective Johnson (he needs to improve to have a future here) turned out to be a good decision.

Win the next 3 games and we'll have won a cup and hopefully got 3rd place.

Until then I'm just going to have a nice cool beer and enjoy the fact that we've qualified for the Champions League (qualifiers). I'll worry about potential qualifier opponents at a later date!

Just got back from the game........Thought it was a nervy but professional performance....let them have the ball but we defended well and a class save from Joe early in the 2nd half...and Micah take a bow son......absolute class............and Milner didnt stop working his ass off all nite.....CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WE R COMING!!

Thought Silva and Kompany were magnificent but there is no way we deserved to win that tonight. Pulis will have watched that and be a very confident of getting his revenge. We were terrible.

spacecadet said:
Sorted the game out tonight- The moment he came on we were steady again. Then when Tevez came on we were the better team again. How any City fan can question if Tevez plays in the final must be on glue.

I thought from posts on here that we had been playing better without him:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.