City Vs Spuds Post Match Reaction Thread

At last we are there. Nervy performance but came through. Spuds had more goal attempts but City had better quality chances.
Sorry but cannot agree with others on here. Dzeko is a waste of space and a waste of a place in squad. NO pace at all he couldn't catch fucking mumps let alone another player. No touch and as far as him looking better when Tevez came on I would look good playing with him as he drags players out of position all the time. Richards and lescott both improving and showing their real potential at the moment.
Come on city let's win this on Saturday. Can't wait.

One of Mancini's best games this season. Viera substitution worked and he called Tevez's bluff on last substitution by holding him him back for a brilliant, if overdue, cameo appearance.

lastmanback said:
Shit performance and were blessed spuds were shit up front.
But bla bla bla 3 points is all that matters. My arse.

Shit post. We played pretty well apart from that 10 or 20 min in the 2nd half. We had the better chances overall.

Aeons ago when I was a kid, I remember Blue Peter voting a Joe Corrigan save best save ever after Gordon Banks. Barry Davies went ballistic at the brilliance of it on the commentary.

Joe Hart's save was in that class tonight.

One down, one to go. Blues in London's City Pride tonight were jubilant, as was I.

CITD

OT from our performance, but the BBC interview of Harry Redknapp is one of the most cringe worthy things I've ever seen. The interviewer is literally falling over himself to blow sunshine up his arse for currently being NINE FUCKING POINTS BEHIND US! He's even making excuses for him before he's let him speak! This season hasn't just been a failure for Spurs, it's been an unmitigated fucking disaster. I can only dread to think of the backlash we would get if next season we finish in 6th place, 9 points behind fourth. Seriously, we'd be crucified.

9 points. NINE! Not scraping it on the last day of the season by goal difference, not one draw separating us, not us loosing to them being the difference.. Nine points ahead. We don't even need anything from our last two games of the season. If that isn't an achievement worthy of praise I really don't know what is. Typical City would have taken that down to the wire.

Outstanding lads, Mancini, everyone. I never, ever, ever thought we would get 4th with 2 games to spare. You're all a credit to this club and we're bloody glad to have you. Now lets go and win that FA Cup and sail into summer on the highest of highs!

Remember last year. 'Spurs reach Champions League'. I've seen several tonight saying, 'City reach qualifiers' . Now, while it is true, the way those southern pen jockeys word it is partizan to say the least. I am truly looking forward to being the most hated club in the world. Starting tomorrow when the red scouse who were singing 'come on you spurs' as I left work today are put in their place come tomorrow morn.

Btw, Tevez, sorted us out at the end. He will leave with only good feelings from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.