City Vs Spurs Pre Match Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like a Cup Final. Plenty of butterflies in the stomach. Glad that Spurs have no big bustling centre forward for our makeshift central defence to handle. Would still have preferred Zabaleta to be playing as he had Bale in his pocket last time, but RM has him available on the bench if things look ominous.

Oh, Harry Redknapp, he's a gobshite, and he's a crook. They thought he'd manage England but he's going to the nick. And if he drops the soap he'll have to take a lot of d***... Oh Harry Redknapp...

This is such a big game today, a win would be just perfect, today is one of those days where titles can be won or lost in the grand scheme of things. Come on blues, lets do the business. 11/11 at home, come on!

Big Vince on Sky Sports!!!

These are the matches I've dreamt of as a City fan. The ability to go 6 pts up in January, even if its for 90 minutes.

We are truly, most certainly, absolutely not here.

I'm really worried about their pace. When you face someone faster than you the most important thing is you position yourself perfectly to neutralise them and Kompany could do that perfectly but Lescott and Savic can't so I can just see them sticking out a leg and giving away a penalty.

Sky already winding up the point about Spurs getting themselves into the race, putting the cat among the pigeons, could get really interesting for the run in.. Expect a dubious game changing decision today then ;)

Good game ahead I hope your manager does not start waving imaginary cards about, your good enough without him doing that

Come on you Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.