City Vs Stoke Post match Discussion Thread

I was very impressed with the way we were not afraid to knock it long every now and then and even though he isn't a great Winger and its by no means his strongest position, having Milner hug that touchline adds a dimension to our play. We also had the occasional shot from distance.

All played well today but Clichy,Yaya and the two Forwards stood out for me.

I feel very encouraged by Bobby's hair today. It was becoming a concern.

I had the luxury of being in the second tier above the Stoke fans today. I really can't understand why we allow away fans such a good view and deny our own fans those seats. I had to laugh when our six-fingered friends started singing 'they're here, they're there, they're every-fuckin-where, empty seats'...we were sat where the rest of the fuckers should have been in the first place.

Thought we were more than comfortable without having to get in to top gear. Stoke were as ambitious as always. Zab was class with Gaz Baz doing what he always does. Milner never stops, ever. He probably jogged home after he hit the shower.

Special mention to the kid who turned up as a mini-Zab. Well played.

homerdog said:
What a nasty piece of work...

Stoke boss Tony Pulis refused to criticise his players after their one-sided defeat by Manchester City, and feels it is difficult to compete with the champions' spending power.

"Someone has just asked me what the difference was and I said about £220m," Pulis said.
Fuck off tracksuit boy you turned up today to play for a 0-0 draw and got exactly what you deserved, FUCK ALL!

Not one single weak performance today. It was impossible to pick an MOM. We were fantastic, they on the other hand are an embarrassment to the game. My sunday team passes the ball better than that shower of shit.

Stortz said:
homerdog said:
What a nasty piece of work...

Stoke boss Tony Pulis refused to criticise his players after their one-sided defeat by Manchester City, and feels it is difficult to compete with the champions' spending power.

"Someone has just asked me what the difference was and I said about £220m," Pulis said.
Fuck off tracksuit boy you turned up today to play for a 0-0 draw and got exactly what you deserved, FUCK ALL!

He wears the club shop........

Bitter bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.