City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwyne Jones says it all about what we're up against these days: "The next game is the most important game for us because we're going to the home of the champions."

Might actually be easier for us next season if we DON'T win the league, teams would still want to beat "moneybags City" as per, but some seem extra motivated this season.

LoveCity said:
Kenwyne Jones says it all about what we're up against these days: "The next game is the most important game for us because we're going to the home of the champions."

Might actually be easier for us next season if we DON'T win the league, teams would still want to beat "moneybags City" as per, but some seem extra motivated this season.

We have to play like the Champions! If we play to our full potential we can beat anyone

BlueMoonz1977 said:
We can easily make the ground up on the rags, a 7 point swing is not unreachable

We CAN make up ground , but we've already blown one vital opportunity, by stupidly coming unstuck at Sunderland , and there's absolutely no guarantee that we won't blow others ....

anyone expecting the rags to capitulate again is gonna be in for a rude awakening ..... they are winning games , and scoring goals , and it also looks like they're gonna have the Premierships leading scorer within their ranks too , if he carries on scoring the way he's currently doing.

Vidic , with more first team games , will only get stronger , and Rooney will return soon , so it's absolutely imperative that we keep winning games ...... not only to jump on any mistakes that the rags do make , and i really don't think there will be many .. but also to fend off the ever increasing challenge from both Chelsea and Tottenham , and i wouldn't rule Arsenal out of the mix just yet either!

It goes without saying that a victory over Stoke HAS to be achieved , no matter how awkward an opponent they are .. and really so does one at Arsenal too !

Match is sold out now, once again we've sold out tickets sent back to us late by away teams.

sergiokun said:
I hope we stick with sergio and dzeko for this game and put Milner in because Nasri is out

The Manager and team know what to expect from these thugs a mortar bombardment and rough tackling. Don't think he will risk Milner after just coming back from injury..

Dzeko if fit is a nailed on start which he deserves but we also need the height so expect to see all our big players.

Dzeko.
Garcia.

I think Bob may even want to find a place for Lescott maybe rest Nastatic or left back.

Hart..

Zab..Vinny..Lescott..Nastatic..

Silva..Garcia..Yaya..Barry..

Kun..Dzeko..

Pam said:
Kin hate Sjoke.

Me too, plus we owe the fecker's one after Crouch's handball goal, and tosser Pulis when told saying " good, we've got one over a big team"

1863: The Stoke City Messageboard
And the thread starter- bluemong site......
Best message goes to-Ribanjo Fuller
"Most City fans have only been watching them play for 2 years so I really couldn't give a fuck" Classy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.