City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
knype said:
Marvin said:
knype said:
Appreciate the competition bit but to say we are a team of thugs etc etc is a bit deluded and short sighted, we are passionate, committed and always give our all which will not match the skill levels of Chelsea, yourselves or the Cockney scum up the road from you but football is about getting wins and points not about style....
Under Pulis, Stoke have become renowned for a certain style of play, and that tag is fully deserved. Every time we play you it's the same war of attrition. That's your choice, or your manager's choice, but if winning is all that counts, and style is important you wont care what we think about your style of play. And if we under-estimate you then all the better for you.

Keep believing the papers about our style, I hope it bites you on your arses.....anyway bad luck for the game but good luck after that....a club and support IMO who are very similar to ours....(before your sheik)
cut the guarded digs knobhead,if you want us to apologise for having a few quid then no we wont, if you want us to be humble after our title win then you can fuck off , fans of clubs like yours confuse our enjoyment ,happiness & raised expectations with arrogance because you want to. Do you want us to stay quiet & apologise for having a good team ? like you would ? You should stop reading the Sun mate, you`ll be telling us we have no team spirit next. We know where we`ve come from we know our history , we know it could all end tomorrow, every City fan i know hasnt changed one little bit, they maybe smile a bit more, but we`re basically the same people & we dont need lectures off Stoke fans . Comparing stoke city to manchester city even before the money, in your fucking dreams mate , Crewe would be closer to you.

ballinio said:
knype said:
Marvin said:
Under Pulis, Stoke have become renowned for a certain style of play, and that tag is fully deserved. Every time we play you it's the same war of attrition. That's your choice, or your manager's choice, but if winning is all that counts, and style is important you wont care what we think about your style of play. And if we under-estimate you then all the better for you.

Keep believing the papers about our style, I hope it bites you on your arses.....anyway bad luck for the game but good luck after that....a club and support IMO who are very similar to ours....(before your sheik)
cut the guarded digs knobhead,if you want us to apologise for having a few quid then no we wont, if you want us to be humble after our title win then you can fuck off , fans of clubs like yours confuse our enjoyment ,happiness & raised expectations with arrogance because you want to. Do you want us to stay quiet & apologise for having a good team ? like you would ? You should stop reading the Sun mate, you`ll be telling us we have no team spirit next. We know where we`ve come from we know our history , we know it could all end tomorrow, every City fan i know hasnt changed one little bit, they maybe smile a bit more, but we`re basically the same people & we dont need lectures off Stoke fans . Comparing stoke city to manchester city even before the money, in your fucking dreams mate , Crewe would be closer to you.

And there is the delusion that I was on about......:)

ballinio said:
knype said:
Marvin said:

Post of the year.

Too bad you couldn't wait an hour. :)

knype said:
ballinio said:
knype said:

And there is the stereotypical sun reader, closed mind thicko i was on about,

knype said:
ballinio said:
knype said:

Explain his delusion then? Before the takeover we averaged 42,126 (had been higher than that too pre-Pearce and these were 'recovering' attendances thanks to Sven bringing back entertaining football) which is more than Chelsea average even today (and 15,000 more than Stoke get), so we aren't a team that suddenly went from tiny with no fans to rich with loads of 'new' fans overnight, most of us were always here and we were always a sleeping giant lacking the right ownership and infrastructure.

LoveCity said:
knype said:
ballinio said:

Explain his delusion then? Before the takeover we averaged 42,126 which is more than Chelsea average even today (and 15,000 more than Stoke get), so we aren't a team that suddenly went from tiny with no fans to rich with loads of 'new' fans overnight, most of us were always here and we were always a sleeping giant lacking the right ownership and infrastructure.
Yes you have always been a bigger supported club and so you should be with the city of manchester....but what had you won? Very little he same as us....

LoveCity said:
knype said:
ballinio said:

Explain his delusion then? Before the takeover we averaged 42,126 (had been higher than that too pre-Pearce and these were 'recovering' attendances thanks to Sven bringing back entertaining football) which is more than Chelsea average even today (and 15,000 more than Stoke get), so we aren't a team that suddenly went from tiny with no fans to rich with loads of 'new' fans overnight, most of us were always here and we were always a sleeping giant lacking the right ownership and infrastructure.
He cant mate, he`s like a lot of Spurs , Everton ,L`pool fans , they hate us , nothing we can say or do will ever change that, theyre media led, theyve never had an origanal thought in their tiny little minds. They want us to stay quiet , not celebrate , not even enjoy what we`ve got, calling us arrogant is their spitefull last resort, well they can all fuck off , i will enjoy the the good fortune that has come to my great club, i will not apologise & if it all ended t`row most of us would still be there in our thousands away at York.

[/quote]
Yes you have always been a bigger supported club and so you should be with the city of manchester....but what had you won? Very little he same as us....[/quote]

OK I'll bite

Before the takeover we'd won the league twice and runners up a few times, FA cup 4 times, 2 league cups, 3 charity shields and 1 ECWC

Compared to... 1 league cup is it?

Cheer up maybe you'll have a few opposition broken legs to cheer in the future

knype said:
LoveCity said:
knype said:

Explain his delusion then? Before the takeover we averaged 42,126 which is more than Chelsea average even today (and 15,000 more than Stoke get), so we aren't a team that suddenly went from tiny with no fans to rich with loads of 'new' fans overnight, most of us were always here and we were always a sleeping giant lacking the right ownership and infrastructure.
Yes you have always been a bigger supported club and so you should be with the city of manchester....but what had you won? Very little he same as us....
Thanks for proving what i already knew,where did you get that pearl of wisdom

Stoke city Lcup winners 1972
Manchester City Lcup winners 1970 1976
F.a cup winners 4 times
League Champions 2 times
UEFA cup winners 1970
All before the money, yeah close that.

------------------Hart-------------------
Zaba---Kompany---Lescott---Clichy
-------------Yaya-----Barry-------------
---Sinclair-----Aguero------Silva------
-----------------Dzeko-------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.