City Vs Stoke Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomboscfc said:
mammutly said:
A good performance from the ref is vital in this game.

If we get that and the game is played fairly, we will win. The attitude has changed now, just like it did last year after Arsenal. Now we are not looking at image or tables, or who else is doing what where.

Play our own game - one match at a time. Everybody working hard.

Speaking as a Stoke fan, I couldn't agree more - let's hope for a strong ref eh? One who doesn't put up with all that falling down for no reason, rolling around feigning injury, constant moaning and whinging about every decision no matter how ridiculous those moans and whinges so obviously are. You know, all that stuff your lot do every game.

If we get that, and the game is played fairly, and you beat us on a level playing field, then fair enough. TBH, you should beat us - but you never know.......:)

Good grief

Has shafter been on and gave his 2peneth? I like the 6 fingered freak ;)
I watched stoke against Liverpool, they was very old without the ball and worked hard for 90 mins, this will be a very difficult game, but I'm confident at home.

tomboscfc said:
mammutly said:

If we get that and the game is played fairly, we will win. The attitude has changed now, just like it did last year after Arsenal. Now we are not looking at image or tables, or who else is doing what where.

Speaking as a Stoke fan, I couldn't agree more - let's hope for a strong ref eh? One who doesn't put up with all that falling down for no reason, rolling around feigning injury, constant moaning and whinging about every decision no matter how ridiculous those moans and whinges so obviously are. You know, all that stuff your lot do every game.
/quote]
You mean like Balotelli did when Huth arm-chopped him in the Cup Final?

They like us "We are all new fans" and they talk about cliché

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=205338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=205338</a>

tomboscfc said:
mammutly said:

If we get that, and the game is played fairly, and you beat us on a level playing field, then fair enough. TBH, you should beat us - but you never know.......:)

Lord. Above.

The moans and whinges when Crouchinio played basketball in the lead up to the goal earlier this season were obviously not justified.

Nor the moans when Balotelli was elbowed in the face by Wilkinson. Completely unfair eh?

Blumers Bloomers said:
tomboscfc said:
mammutly said:

Lord. Above.

The moans and whinges when Crouchinio played basketball in the lead up to the goal earlier this season were obviously not justified.

Nor the moans when Balotelli was elbowed in the face by Wilkinson. Completely unfair eh?

ha ha yes indeed. I could get into the tit-for-tat naming of examples (but we all secretly know I'd win that one don't we?).
I won't though, because I thought this was the lazy cliche thread, so I thought I'd just join in the fun ;)

tomboscfc said:
mammutly said:

To be fair, I lol'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.