City vs Sunderland post match discussion

Re: When Merlin plays well, City play well ....

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

;)

There were two main reasons Silva looked alot better today!!
Barry and Milner!
Two players that look to give him the ball at every opportunity, if you look back at games where Rodwell and Garcia have played, they both play left to right or vice versa, Barry and Milner are a tad more savy, they look to give our creative players the ball asap.
No coincidence Silva voted Barry his player of the year last year.

I thought we were excellent overall and should have had a couple of more goals for our efforts. When some of you have been fearing the worst from some of our indifferent performances so far I always expected things to improve greatly once Barry and Micah were back in the side.

I do sometimes feel a little out of step though with most on here. I love Milner and think the Manager doesn't use him enough and he has had a lot of praise today but he looked off the pace for me. I also think Mr Mancini should have brought Carlos off after an hour and sent on the in form Dzeko.

Now in my best armchair rag mode - why didn't we score from a corner. We had 14 corners and we always score from corners !

ifiwasarichfan said:
I thought we were excellent overall and should have had a couple of more goals for our efforts. When some of you have been fearing the worst from some of our indifferent performances so far I always expected things to improve greatly once Barry and Micah were back in the side.

I do sometimes feel a little out of step though with most on here. I love Milner and think the Manager doesn't use him enough and he has had a lot of praise today but he looked off the pace for me. I also think Mr Mancini should have brought Carlos off after an hour and sent on the in form Dzeko.

Now in my best armchair rag mode - why didn't we score from a corner. We had 14 corners and we always score from corners !
To be fair, Micah kept trying!

only just seen the flick to toure which set up his chance that he blasted straight at the keeper. absolutely sublime. silva is back .

but yeah i agree, when hes at the top of his game, we win.

The thread title should be changed to when Barry plays well, City play well.

ifiwasarichfan said:
The thread title should be changed to when Barry plays, City play well.

edited

Great game today for merlin but hope he keeps up this form. He plays so well with Milner and Barry helps

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.