City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with this:

4231, kinda what we played under Mancini around 2010-2011:

Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Kompany, Zab; Rodwell, Milner; Jovetic, Yaya, Silva; Negredo

That time it was NDJ/Barry, Yaya ahead of them and mostly AJ/Silva and Tevez upfront.

Rodwell, Milner could make sure Yaya has licence to attack a lot, also Milner could do a box-to-box impression rather than AM, Rodwell could do a simple defensive job stop stop counters. If we cant even use him in these kind of matches why the fuck is he here?

A Jovetic, Yaya, Silva line maybe we could with more long shots and less crosses but we can put in Kolarov too instead of Clichy for crosses. But than the risk is there he will be beaten easily by an in-form AJ.

Left black 8 said:
I would go with this:

4231, kinda what we played under Mancini around 2010-2011:

Hart, Clichy, Lescott, Kompany, Zab; Rodwell, Milner; Jovetic, Yaya, Silva; Negredo

That time it was NDJ/Barry, Yaya ahead of them and mostly AJ/Silva and Tevez upfront.

Rodwell, Milner could make sure Yaya has licence to attack a lot, also Milner could do a box-to-box impression rather than AM, Rodwell could do a simple defensive job stop stop counters. If we cant even use him in these kind of matches why the fuck is he here?

A Jovetic, Yaya, Silva line maybe we could with more long shots and less crosses but we can put in Kolarov too instead of Clichy for crosses. But than the risk is there he will be beaten easily by an in-form AJ.
Kolarov leaves too much space at the back,something AJ would definitely exploit all game long.I'd rather have Clichy playing LB
And since you mentioned NDJ,I really think he would have been a great asset this season wish we would have kept him and sold Garcia

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Still can't see us winning this on Wednesday. Dzeko, negredo, yaya and silva are in bad form at the minute and can't see that changing. The tempo and intensity needs to be 10x quicker.

Confidence is huge. I suspect we may struggle a bit on weds but still expect to scrape a win. Crowd need to be right at it too. It's actually a big game this, win and we are back on track, lose or draw and it's suddenly a mini crisis going into the business end.

Dzeko and Negredo should start. Jovetic is basically not good enough at the moment. What about swap Jovetic for Ath. Madrids top striker Diego Costa. He have hinted about a move to Premier League. Could he be for us?.

El Ingeniero de Noruega said:
Dzeko and Negredo should start. Jovetic is basically not good enough at the moment. What about swap Jovetic for Ath. Madrids top striker Diego Costa. He have hinted about a move to Premier League. Could he be for us?.

I doubt we can get it done before tomorrow night

Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Still can't see us winning this on Wednesday. Dzeko, negredo, yaya and silva are in bad form at the minute and can't see that changing. The tempo and intensity needs to be 10x quicker.

Are you insane. You'd think we were in a relegation battle.
Ok, form has dipped slightly in recent games but common we're not Utd.

Looks like Nasri, Aguero and Fernandinho are all getting closer to fitness judging by the photos on OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.