City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bacuzzi said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
its pathetic we will win this game and lots more whats up with everyone ..

Jesus we should be beating Sunderland !!!!

-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm --

gwt said:
Surely you're not serious mate...

Jovetic looks like a class player to me - couldn't disagree more with you on that.

I dont like the Dzeko/Negredo combo - would prefer 4-2-3-1 with Silva free role behind one striker & Jovetic cutting in from the left, Navas down the right ....

I like the sound of that. Would Pelle go against the usual drill of 2 up front though?

Completely agree that is what Pellers should do; but don't think he will

Get the feeling Pellers really likes jovetic by the way - think in his first choice team he would favour Jovetic over Negredo

Is Sunderland a bogey team for you guys?

I can remember them giving you a lot of trouble in the last few years.

Harvster said:
bacuzzi said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
Jesus we should be beating Sunderland !!!!

-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm --

Jovetic looks like a class player to me - couldn't disagree more with you on that.

I dont like the Dzeko/Negredo combo - would prefer 4-2-3-1 with Silva free role behind one striker & Jovetic cutting in from the left, Navas down the right ....

I like the sound of that. Would Pelle go against the usual drill of 2 up front though?

Get the feeling Pellers really likes jovetic by the way - think in his first choice team he would favour Jovetic over Negredo
No dont think so, he will stay with 4-4-2 and rotate jov/kün and edin/negredo

Proelia said:
Harvster said:
bacuzzi said:

No dont think so, he will stay with 4-4-2 and rotate jov/kün and edin/negredo

Would be very interesting to see Jovetic/Aguero play together. DThink they are the smartest players and could be an amazing partnership

Really need pelligrini to use that seige mentality. We are taking a pasting in the press. And missing vital players. Come on city blast em away and we cant get back to how things were

LFC-Fans said:
Is Sunderland a bogey team for you guys?

I can remember them giving you a lot of trouble in the last few years.

Only at SOL. At home we usually do ok, apart from title winning season when we drew 3 - 3.

Hope to see Jovetic start getting more impressed with him every game. Not gonna lie am quite worried about this game but just hope we get the 3 points don't care how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.