Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Still can't see us winning this on Wednesday. Dzeko, negredo, yaya and silva are in bad form at the minute and can't see that changing. The tempo and intensity needs to be 10x quicker.

Are you insane. You'd think we were in a relegation battle.
Ok, form has dipped slightly in recent games but common we're not Utd.

its pathetic we will win this game and lots more whats up with everyone ..

birchwoodgingerste said:
Hihosilva said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Still can't see us winning this on Wednesday. Dzeko, negredo, yaya and silva are in bad form at the minute and can't see that changing. The tempo and intensity needs to be 10x quicker.

I actually laughed at the "Still can't see us winning this on Wednesday" bit. Surely a piss take.

El Ingeniero de Noruega said:
Dzeko and Negredo should start. Jovetic is basically not good enough at the moment. What about swap Jovetic for Ath. Madrids top striker Diego Costa. He have hinted about a move to Premier League. Could he be for us?.
Surely you're not serious mate...

If Nasri is fully involved in training i.e taking the tackles, twisting and turning etc why not put him on the bench for a 20 minute stint if necessary?

One player who can unlock a defence. Without Aguero, we could do with a player like Nasri who can run dribble past defenders

birchwoodgingerste said:
Hihosilva said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

Jesus we should be beating Sunderland !!!!

-- Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:18 pm --

gwt said:
Dzeko and Negredo should start. Jovetic is basically not good enough at the moment. What about swap Jovetic for Ath. Madrids top striker Diego Costa. He have hinted about a move to Premier League. Could he be for us?.

Jovetic looks like a class player to me - couldn't disagree more with you on that.

I dont like the Dzeko/Negredo combo - would prefer 4-2-3-1 with Silva free role behind one striker & Jovetic cutting in from the left, Navas down the right ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Hihosilva said:

gwt said:

Jovetic looks like a class player to me - couldn't disagree more with you on that.

I dont like the Dzeko/Negredo combo - would prefer 4-2-3-1 with Silva free role behind one striker & Jovetic cutting in from the left, Navas down the right ....

I like the sound of that. Would Pelle go against the usual drill of 2 up front though?

birchwoodgingerste said:
Hihosilva said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov
Navas
Milner
Yaya
Silva
Jovetic
Dzeko

I don't buy our form has dipped in recent games. We bashed the spuds but in that game we lost our talisman and then during the rest of the week we lost Freddie - two players very hard to replace. And on top of that we had other midfielders injured or just returning to fitness.

Bluekiwi said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Hihosilva said:

I don't buy our form has dipped in recent games. We bashed the spuds but in that game we lost our talisman and then during the rest of the week we lost Freddie - two players very hard to replace. And on top of that we had other midfielders injured or just returning to fitness.
Amounts to the same thing. You're just saying that you understand why our form has dipped - injuries. Temporary blip, but what's crucial is how long the blip lasts

bacuzzi said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

gwt said:

I like the sound of that. Would Pelle go against the usual drill of 2 up front though?

This stubborness to play two up front seems to be his achilles heal - I know he was limited with injuries but it cost us vs Chelsea ...

I'd change it a little.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Demichelis Clichy

Navas Silva Milner Yaya Kolarov

Negredo

1 up top give Dzeko a rest (foot injury?) Pack out the midfield Kolarov to Cover Clichy and same for Navas and Zaba. Can see the blues bouncing back with a 3/4-0 getting our hopes up for the Cup final which will probably be a nail biting 1-0 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.