City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relieved that the game has been called off

The conditions were horrible and I had no confidence in the starting 11 due to the injuries and the norwich performance.

This just might be our year, things are going our way, yaya not getting banned, players coming back from injury, our rivals dropping points, hope it keeps getting better and better for us and long may it continue.

Thank God for everything

brotherblue said:
I am relieved that the game has been called off

The conditions were horrible and I had no confidence in the starting 11 due to the injuries and the norwich performance.

This just might be our year, things are going our way, yaya not getting banned, players coming back from injury, our rivals dropping points, hope it keeps getting better and better for us and long may it continue.

Thank God for everything

A Man Utd win would top it off (LOL).

Is the Arsenal game still on?

Never thought I could bring myself to support United but it would suit us for Arsenal to drop points tonight. God I feel dirty even typing such words

No, sorry, I'm pissed off about this. First, I've got used to me two matches a week! And on a slightly less egotistical note, I'm certain that we would have had too much in the tank for Sunderland, injuries or no injuries, and that this would have been our opportunity to go for the jugular after last night. Ah well, lap of the gods and all that. If we stay in every competition there is going to be one hell of a pile up further up the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.