City Vs Sunderland Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
No, sorry, I'm pissed off about this. First, I've got used to me two matches a week! And on a slightly less egotistical note, I'm certain that we would have had too much in the tank for Sunderland, injuries or no injuries, and that this would have been our opportunity to go for the jugular after last night. Ah well, lap of the gods and all that. If we stay in every competition there is going to be one hell of a pile up further up the road.

I'm pissed off for the Mackems too. They're a good bunch. What a godalmighty trek down only to be told to go home again.

No, sorry, I'm pissed off about this. First, I've got used to me two matches a week! And on a slightly less egotistical note, I'm certain that we would have had too much in the tank for Sunderland, injuries or no injuries, and that this would have been our opportunity to go for the jugular after last night. Ah well, lap of the gods and all that. If we stay in every competition there is going to be one hell of a pile up further up the road.

I'm pissed off for the Mackems too. They're a good bunch. What a godalmighty trek down only to be told to go home again.
What about the Palace fans? All the way up to Liverpool and the game is called off after 7. Ouch.

mancity111 said:
brotherblue said:
I am relieved that the game has been called off

The conditions were horrible and I had no confidence in the starting 11 due to the injuries and the norwich performance.

This just might be our year, things are going our way, yaya not getting banned, players coming back from injury, our rivals dropping points, hope it keeps getting better and better for us and long may it continue.

Thank God for everything

A Man Utd win would top it off (LOL).
Repent your sins! We are only allowed to pray for a scum draw! Nothing more!

The second commandment from the book of blue moons:

"Thou shalt never pray unit*d to gain more than one point in any given game, even against a rival of gods own team, as any victory for unit*d is a victory for the devil."

Just got home- don't think I would have managed to get there anyway. Set of from Macc at 5.30pm, turned around at poynton at 6.50pm. Definitely the right move to cancel.

Another few days much needed rest for some players and an easing of the squad pressure is precious, it also gives the medical team some breathing space trying to get some of our players in top shape because frankly last couple of matches we have many clearly playing at well below 100% fitness.

I was looking forward to the match so that I had something to do besides just stare at my work all day but now this is off I have no idea what to do besides get back to work. Oh well at least we get to rest some of our injured players and hopefully the rags can do us a favour tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.