City vs Swans Post Match Thread

Looked better today, some shaky moments but the signs of improvement are there. Now lets take it to those German bastards.

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
wattle said:
oasis-city-greek-fan said:
Watch your nails pussy...the buttons are hard...
Oh shit Yeh you've done me there!!!! Rofl (as you twelve year olds say)
Oh come on pal. Show me some love. It's only shits and giggles. City won :-))))))))
Ps I love oasis lol. I didn't mention them??

moon said:
Did anyone notice when Bartley went through  the back of Aguero  his fellow defenders  gave him the high fives when  he got back into position
Like it was planned

Kompany got his own back.

I think Swansea's dirty tactics backfired. Seemed to fire City up and we were back to our best

Playing under pressure a goal down, and then 1-1 isn't easy to do. Showed a lot of bottle today

The two full backs were the best performers for me. Some great overlapping runs. Immense effort from them, and Swansea couldn't handle them

Thought their player should have walked for an arm raised on Aguero. Certainly at least a yellow (off the ball aggression), and he was already on one.

Fernandinho was getting back to his best I thought. No idea why he hasn't been playing in the central two with Yaya.

Excellent second-half performance. Nasri showing the form last season pre-injury, hope he keeps it up.

My favourite thing about today - non-LED adverts pitchside. Much less distracting for me, must be for the players too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.