City vs Swans Post Match Thread

It looks like we are on the road back to form. Good effort all round. We could easily have scored more. Someone tell Sergio to stop hogging the ball!

Went exactly as i predicted

Great confidence boost

We must start time wasting in the last few minutes instead of giving the ball away
Well done blueboys

Improvement on recent weeks but still the same problems remain defensively. Can only be happy with the result though.

Oh, and Pellegrini needs to have a serious fucking word with Aguero. He's an incredible player so his greed can be overlooked occasionally but in tight games like today where one mistake could mean we leave the game with nothing he needs to fucking pass.

Good result, would have been a lot more comfortable if Navas could learn to cross the ball. It amazes me that an out and out winger is so shit at the most important aspect of his job!

Much better. Nasri superb and Dinho looking back to something approaching his best. The confidence is still fragile defensively and it showed towards the end, when Swarbrick showed all the cuntish tendencies of every other ref we get.

Not the most convincing win, certainly not vintage city, but a win against a decent team is always welcome. Lets hope we can push on from here and do Bayern in. Still big question mark's over our defending as Swansea got in behind quite a few times and should really have equalised and Navas is shocking but we hung on for the win and that is a big relief.

Entertaining match apart from the past few minutes and that was because we did not get that third goal.

Some notable performances from players like Nasri and Fernandinho and I was liking the understanding and germinating respect between
Nasri and Jovetic and I hope that continues to blossom.

Three points. Bottom line. And hopefully this will kick start a good run.

Matchday thread was the usual ranting and raving again today. Some people need to remember there are 11 professional athletes that train all week to prevent us from walking all over them. Good result against a good team today. Swansea will beat a few top teams this season.

Good win, thoroughly deserved.

Few nerves at the end, but only to be expected in light of our recent run.

Thought pretty much everyone played well. Navas was as frustrating as hell (apart from the one great ball for the goal), but still played his part. Nasri was excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.