City vs Swans Post Match Thread

I though Fernandinho looked like he is getting back to his best. Caught wrong side of his man a couple of times but overall was excellent.

Ray78 said:
Not as fluent as we can be but we had shown character and we got a vital win.

Agreed. We're getting there though - some of our best football in a while, and that with Silva out.

Nasri was excellent. Toure and Fernandinho very good. Quiet game from Kun, hopefully he's saving it up for Bayern.

Worried about Clichy. If he's true to form he'll be awful on Tuesday after being excellent today. :(

Very happy with the 3 points, even happier with the character, hunger, desire, etc.

good to see us get back to some sort of form , Leave the back four as is for Bayern, Demi so much more reliable than Mangala at the mo.

Just glad we got the result, Swansea pushed us a fair bit, but we turned the game around.........well done guys...........

couldn't see it where I was, but listening to the commentary on Radio Manchester it sounded as if it was a bit of a nervy performance? Or is that a travesty of the way the game went?
Anyway, we're a convalescent team at the moment. We're not going to be hammering anyone, and we should be grateful for any three points we can get. Good players - champions, to boot - do not become bad ones overnight. Confidence is all.

Funny how the clowns in the match thread disappeared after the equaliser. Also there's a running joke on BM about players tracking back. Txiki should PM some of the idiots posting today when we went behind, their back tracking after we equalised was a sight to behold.

Are we still sacking the Manager and selling Yaya and Samir? Sorry if I'm off trend.

Well as usual our corner did get countered for the second but we managed to counter the counter and scored.

Sergio a bit greedy but you can see why given his form, got the 3 points thats all that matters

Very happy with three points against a good team. Hopefully this will boost the team's confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.