City vs Swans Post Match Thread

Good cross by Navas for the first goal but he is really poor. I honestly think he'd struggle to get into nearly every side in the division. He just doesn't offer enough qualities to the team.

ManCityX said:
Good cross by Navas for the first goal but he is really poor. I honestly think he'd struggle to get into nearly every side in the division. He just doesn't offer enough qualities to the team.

?????

herrock said:
ManCityX said:

?????

What? On a great day he's a 7/10. He wouldn't come close to getting in the team of most top sides. Even someone like Ashley Young is better than him. I'm sure he's a good guy but the reality is that he's nowhere near good enough.

ManCityX said:
herrock said:
ManCityX said:

?????
. Even someone like Ashley Young is better than him.
And that bit there, is where the credibility in your reasoning and your post tells me you're either drunk , have learning disabilities or are still in primary school.

asgoodasitgets said:
ManCityX said:
herrock said:
And that bit there, is where the credibility in your reasoning and your post tells me you're either drunk , have learning disabilities or are still in primary school.

mmm. fishing - or an impostor in the camp

asgoodasitgets said:
ManCityX said:
herrock said:

The stats would suggest that Young averages more goals and assists a season.

Navas isn't good enough. It's hardly an outlandish opinion.

ManCityX said:
asgoodasitgets said:
ManCityX said:

Navas isn't good enough. It's hardly an outlandish opinion.

What you want for the price paid

grim up north said:
ManCityX said:
asgoodasitgets said:

Navas isn't good enough. It's hardly an outlandish opinion.[/quote

What you want for the price paid

Agreed 100%. The issue we've had since buying Aguero is that we've bought too many 7/10 players and I would expect this is mainly because of FFP.

Harvster said:
I like Swansea, they're like Norwich in the old days - play good football on the deck, look handy, get beat. Ideal.

By the way, I'd take Ki as well as Bony. Proper player, never gives the ball away, could get him for peanuts.
Maybe it's my puerile sense of humour, but that brought a smile to my face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.