City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Agure looked poor.
selfish, unfit, fat and short.
hes also not that good looking live. his goal was luck because the poor swansea defenders cant close him down. the only reason he got the assist was because of a brilliant pass from dzeko, and the first goal was luck also any can score a tap in. balotelli over aguero any day. we've singed another flop

BoringCity said:
Agure looked poor.
hes also not that good looking live. his goal was luck because the poor swansea defenders cant close him down. the only reason he got the assist was because of a brilliant pass from dzeko, and the first goal was luck also any can score a tap in. balotelli over aguero any day. we've singed another flop
Aguero if you read this he is joking by the way

tommyhair said:
if tevez stays, that will be some attack,
i think it would be better without tevez. a front four of
Nasri silva aguero
Dzeko
those 3 playing off dzeko, and without tevez selfishness , with subs of johnson balotelli swp maybe and . and a holding duo of de jong and yaya, but yaya wont really be holding hes more of a attacking Mf. good good.
espn commentators are right, and have been for a long time, you dont need two holding mids at home vs swansea, especially when u have yaya playing as an attacking mid.

BoringCity said:
Agure looked poor.

yeah we really looked liked we missed Tevez as well we are fucked without him maybe we should move the whole club to Argentina.

I thought Mancinis tactics were inept we were lucky to hang on in the end Mancini out!

It was a great second half performance after a good first half performance (little slow early on). I've been worried about Dzeko not suiting our system but he already is making me eat my words as he looked a beast out there today. Aguero and Silva, what can you say? Art. In the not too distant future I really can see our team playing some of the most beautiful football in the world consistently.

One thing, why did so many ST holders choose not to show up for the first game of the season. The match was a sell-out yet I had three empty seats to my right, and there were about four empties in the row in front of me, down near the pitch (102). And I saw plenty of other empties even though every ticket was sold according to the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.