City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Aguero did 10 minutes for man city what torres couldn't do half season to chelsea. Wel spent money

MCFC BOB said:
Clichy: 8 - Already feels like he's part of the furniture. Good solid game.

Yaya Toure: 6 - What has happened to him?

Clichy 6 caught of position a good few times against a shite team

Yaya 7 sluggish at times, many probing runs and took the heat off us a couple of times first half.

Really don't get how people think Clichy had a really good game, not bad going forward but needs more positional sense defensively.

In a nutshell:

First half:

Poor passing, few good chances maybe should have scored. unlucky not to be infront but it was nothing special. definitely underestimated Swansea.

Second Half:

Got stuck in, closed down more. passed the ball about quicker and sharper. the quality shined through.

then aguero arrived, and i had to clean my pants when i got home.

that is all.

It was a good first performance all round against a well organised side, I thought Silva was at his magnificent best but one player stood out even more for me and it was Dzeko. I likened him to Samaras when he first signed but he seems to be growing in stature I hope he keeps proving me wrong. Great hold up play he just needs a bit more aggression.

First half was like a pre-season game.

Second half was like playing against dustbins, and that's full credit to out team and management. We were dominant in every department, and showed that we have several ways of hurting teams.

Very pleased with that game, and hopefully a sign of things to come.

Nobody has seemed to comment that when we were 1-0 up, instead of locking up, Mancini took off a DM and put on a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.