City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

Before people start being pessimistic city fans and saying it was only swansea which ive seen from a couple. Well it was only sunderland, newcastle, west brom and stoke wasnt it although stoke is difficult i admit.

You can only beat whats in front of u

Ragnarok said:
sincity said:
Aguero - 2 goals, 1 assist
Silva - 1 goal

Thank God I trusted my instincts and kept them on my fantasy team :D
Now wondering how to add Dzeko after his goal too, may have to remove Joe Hart lol

Amazing game.. 4-0, by the way City started would never have expected such a scoreline...
Top of the League from the first game, long may it stay that way!!

Actually . we are 2nd :(

its just alphabetically right? joint first with Bolton?

great by Kun, but my MOTM is torn between Dzeko & Silva great play by them both, Aguero is just magic, I'd try him for sorcery & witchcraft!!!!

sincity said:
Silva - 1 goal

Now wondering how to add Dzeko after his goal too, may have to remove Joe Hart lol

Amazing game.. 4-0, by the way City started would never have expected such a scoreline...

I had Aguero as my captain and Silva as vice... And Joe in goal. Very, very nice haul.

its only swansea, poor first half, wait till you play a better team, empty ground.......................c​arlsberg dont do rag excuses but if they did..................

Dzeko - Strength, Jump, Finish, Hold up play...
Aguero - Speed, Tech, Pass, Finish...
Silva - Speed, Tech, Pass, Finish....

We got something for everyone.

In short...Sugar, Spice and everything nice.

Mancini, they must play together every game at least 45 mins.

Swansea done, next please....

sincity said:
Ragnarok said:
sincity said:
Silva - 1 goal

Actually . we are 2nd :(

its just alphabetically right? joint first with Bolton?

Nah, I think Bolton won an away game. Still, we look like contenders.

Great game boys. All the best to Swansea, they tried to play the game properly and did not resort to hacking. Must say I have never noticed that new position they brought with them, the goalkeeper as quarterback, their defenders had no hesitation to give him the ball for him to distribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.