City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
SebastianBlue said:
Before I go on, I am on cloud nine we have Kun, he will light it up with the players around him. (Given this was against a Swansea side by then setup to try to come back from 2-0 down.)

But am I the only one incredibly impressed with Dzeko? The lad was a workhorse, kept going when he had nothing the first 20 minutes, held up the ball, drew defenders when needed, and made an actually difficult finish look easy off of a save.

Keep Dzeko, Aguero, and Silva as the triumvirate for 75% of our matches.
Bloody well said. I thought Edin had a cracking game tonight. Led the line brilliantly, worked his bollocks off and snapped his goal with aplomb.

Seconded.

like i said started off slow , gave them time on the ball, then finally we got into the match and i knew once we would get the first goal more would follow

silva <3
aguero <3

Just back from a quick tug,what a night,fuck it I'm of for another tug...I totally full.

was thinking it was gonna be another slow start in the 2nd half, so started playing Angry Birds on my pad. we scored 4 whilst i played it during the half, so i think i'll be doing the same in all our matches now ... good omen ;)

Aguero, stonking, Silva, class as always. Richards driving the team on, great cross for Kun's first. Dzeko, held the line well, deserved his goal, still dont think his has enough speed tho.

Top Scorers
Player Goals Penalties
Kun Agüero
Striker
Man City 2 0
Ben Watson
Midfielder
Wigan Athletic 1 1
Wayne Rooney
Striker
Man Utd. 1 0
Ivan Klasnic
Striker
Bolton 1 0
Sebastian Larsson
Midfielder
Sunderland 1 0

get used to it fellow blues

My text to my mate earlier, "watching man city game in a bit, and 4-0 is my guess tonight".

Heres responce... "3-1 swansea, your in for a shock if you think you will win 4-0!"

Ohhh how i love you city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.