City Vs Swansea Post Match Discussion Thread

haha.... next game as a pundit for neville is at the dippers, are sky calling in their "we'll talk sh@t to get united top" loan by punishing the ultimate rag. who knows?!

inGavious said:
Dzeko, held the line well, deserved his goal, still dont think his has enough speed tho.

I dont know, but to me he seemed pretty fast, for his height ofcourse. You cant expect him to be like Silva or Kun, but I think he is pretty fast. He outran their right back once I think

glen quagmire said:
I can't believe we fucking missed the 4th! We were just through the turnstile when i heard the cheer.

Fucking DOH! Was it as good as they said on 909?

"Fucking DOH!" is putting it very mildly indeed.

Has anyone got the pic of Agüero and Silva together after Davids goal both smiling and looking super cute.

glen quagmire said:
I can't believe we fucking missed the 4th! We were just through the turnstile when i heard the cheer.

It was a fucking screamer. Imagine a Ronaldo free kick. With his right foot across the goal, had a ton of dive. Keeper wasn't even close despite making a fantastic effort. Must have been 30 yards out.

andyblue said:
glen quagmire said:

"Fucking DOH!" is putting it very mildly indeed.

^^

Enjoy..

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/manchester-city-swansea-15079414/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodispl ... -15079414/</a>

On another day it could have been 8-0, as we hit the woodwork twice and their keeper made some top saves. Having said that I was very impressed with Swansea in the first half and wish them luck especially against the rags and rent boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.