City Vs Swansea Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pants
zabba-demichelis-lescott0clichy
fernandinho-yaya
navas-aguero-nasri
negredo.......if we score fast i see this another humiliation for our opponents..5-0 win!!!

Ballymagash Blue said:
mad4city said:
Ballymagash Blue said:
Surprised at how little comment on the officials this weekend. Clattenburg always scares me, but this weekend he's bringing Mr G Beswick with him to do the line. Now Mr Beswick is the linesman who looks a bit like Ed Miliband, with his shorts almost down to his ankles. But we know him better as the official who almost certainly cost us 3 points at Aston Villa with a succession of terrible decisions against us, including flagging for a bizarre foul throw as we were about to launch the last attack of the game.

This guy scares me even more than Clatts. Hope it's just paranoia on my part, but his performance at Villa smacked to me of more than just the usual incompetence. Interesting to see if we're talking about these guys long after the match has finished.
Fair point, Ballymagash. Give my regards to the Montenotte Mothers of Seven, by the way.

When I get back from my visit to the Little Sisters of the Poor Mouth!

Boys, oh boys but that's a good one!
:-)

We have to win and also win at least one of our next two away games with a minimum draw in the other.

Arsenal is quickly becoming the game to decide our season.

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
We have to win and also win at least one of our next two away games with a minimum draw in the other.

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Unfortunately not true. We will beat Arsenal at home I don't doubt but the inconsistent away form will stop us from contending this year.

Definitely another one that we have to win.

Hart
Zab, Decmichelis, Lescott, Clichy
Yaya, Fern,
Navas, Nasri,
Aguero, Negredo.

Need to work hard when not in possession and not give away any cheap free kicks around our box.

I'll take a fairly steady, no scares 1 or 2 goal win. We're not going to score 4 or 5 every game. There'll be times when the opposition will have two buses parked up in their half; I can see tomorrow being one of those, particularly if Bony (one of their major goal threats) is out, as seems inevitable.

jimharri said:
I'll take a fairly steady, no scares 1 or 2 goal win. We're not going to score 4 or 5 every game. There'll be times when the opposition will have two buses parked up in their half; I can see tomorrow being one of those, particularly if Bony (one of their major goal threats) is out, as seems inevitable.

It's how I see it Jim, it's great scoring a shed load of goals, but like I am tired of saying it's pretty rare for any team to do it every home game, a decent performance and a win will do me fine, of course if we do score a shed load of goals I will be delighted

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

3-1 tomorrow for me.

Your win 3 or 4-0 on sunday i think.

FredTilson said:
samharris said:
Strong team,right mentality = huge win..
Q2lVf40.jpg

6-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.