City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost of Kippax said:
Without Silva, Kompany and possibly Fernandinho, I predict a tough 2-2 as Tottenham generally play well against us and have been unlucky to lose at the Etihad in recent years. We definitely need to avoid defeat though.

No - we, and Pellegrini in particular , need to win - end of. We could find ourselves languishing in 10 th, 8 or 9 points behind come Sunday if we don´t. Then all shit will break loose

-------------------Hart---------------
Zab-----Demichelis--Nastasic---Clichy
---------------Milner----Yaya---------------
Navas-------------Negredo--------Nasri
------------------------Aguero------------------

3-1 to the blues.

alky313 said:

3-1 to the blues.

Milner in front of Demichelis didn't work wonders at Sunderland.

Chippy_boy said:
alky313 said:

3-1 to the blues.

Only happened in the 2nd half and neither of them had to do much.

citytill1die84 said:
Chippy_boy said:
alky313 said:

3-1 to the blues.

Only happened in the 2nd half and neither of them had to do much.
and it worked a lot better than Garcia in front of demich, fernandinho in for navas would be the only change i'd make (if he's fit), and i'd go 3 in the middle with yaya breaking forward and milner and dinho as a shield to protect the back 4, navas as an impact sub if needed.

Is there any update on the injuries to Fernandinho or Jovetic yet? Presumably Nastasic is fit again after playing for the Serbian under 21s, and Kompany and Silva definitely won't be available?

Ric said:
Is there any update on the injuries to Fernandinho or Jovetic yet? Presumably Nastasic is fit again after playing for the Serbian under 21s, and Kompany and Silva definitely won't be available?
Don't know but I'd presume fernandinho is fit at this stage if he had a fitness test the morning of the sunderland game and nothing new has happened.
no word on Jovetic, originally the prognosis was 3 weeks and he was injured 3 weeks ago today, but I'd say he's extremely unlikely to be rushed back after a few injuries with all the xmas games coming up and nasri, aguero, negredo and dzeko all fit and available.

aguero93:20 said:
Ric said:
Don't know but I'd presume fernandinho is fit at this stage if he had a fitness test the morning of the sunderland game and nothing new has happened.
no word on Jovetic, originally the prognosis was 3 weeks and he was injured 3 weeks ago today, but I'd say he's extremely unlikely to be rushed back after a few injuries with all the xmas games coming up and nasri, aguero, negredo and dzeko all fit and available.

Thanks mate. I guess they wouldn't be sending Fernandinho to Abu Dhabi if he was still recovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.