City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant seem to score against anyone and we seem to let anyone score against us.

Looks like the stoppable force is going to meet the movable object.

My team for this would be:

Pants/Hart

Zabaleta Demichelis Nastasic Kolarov

Fernandinho Yaya

Nasri Milner

Negredo Aguero

Jovetic would be ideal in such scenarios, allows us to rotate between a 4-2-2-2 and a 4-3-3. If only he wasn't made of glass.

citymad said:
lasereyes said:
celf said:
with no kompany and Silva its got a draw written all over it 1-1

Spurs have been very ordinary in many of their games. Even without Kompany and Silva, we should win comfortably.

Eh ? Comfortably ? without silva and kompany ? I don't mind a bit of optimism but comfortably sounds a bit arrogant for my liking despite our good home record. It doesn't make sense to dismiss spurs so easily on the back of the Sunderland result.

Sunderland result should have no bearing on this. That was away this is home. It's dangerous to dismiss anyone, but
i'll make an exception in this case, because i fooking hate Spuds.

Super David Silva 21 said:
Christian eriksen could be ruled out for up to 3 months with an ankle injury.
Serves him right for signing for spurs! :) Great news for us but he's a great player, wish him a speedy recovery.
Anyone have any injury updates on Nasty, Dinho etc?
By all accounts Kun and Zaba and Dzeko came through last nights friendly in one piece.

FredTilson said:
They cant seem to score against anyone and we seem to let anyone score against us.

Pants/Hart

Fernandinho Yaya

Nasri Milner

Negredo Aguero

Jovetic would be ideal in such scenarios, allows us to rotate between a 4-2-2-2 and a 4-3-3. If only he wasn't made of glass.
At home we have only conceded twice, at home. I don't understand why people like you try to look from the negative POV, at home we have been great, and with Nastasic, Fernandinho, and potentially Jovetic coming back I see a win for us.

NoahCity said:
FredTilson said:

Pants/Hart

Fernandinho Yaya

Nasri Milner

Negredo Aguero

At home we have only conceded twice, at home. I don't understand why people like you try to look from the negative POV, at home we have been great, and with Nastasic, Fernandinho, and potentially Jovetic coming back I see a win for us.
Thought Jovetic was out for a few weeks yet?

aguero93:20 said:
NoahCity said:
FredTilson said:

Pants/Hart

Fernandinho Yaya

Nasri Milner

Negredo Aguero

Thought Jovetic was out for a few weeks yet?
perhaps, I just thought seeing as pellegrini said three weeks around time of Norwich that he should be close to returning.

perhaps, I just thought seeing as pellegrini said three weeks around time of Norwich that he should be close to returning.[/quote]
Tbh I'd rather he took his time and recovered properly, we've far too many players seeming to come back too early and get recurrent injuries and we'll need him far more round xmas.

If we have serious aspirations about winning the title this season - and we most certainly do, then anything less than 3 points would a serious setback.

Our home form is near impeccable so a 2-0 win should come as a surprise this weekend.

I hope Fernandinho is fit for this game. Its pits him directly against his opposition for the World Cup, Paulinho. I can see Ferny raising his game for this one especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.