City Vs Tottenham Pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
Marvin said:
According to Doug's training report on mancitynet, Silva and Kompany were at training, but not fully involved. Sounds like Silva is closer than Kompany

I don't think Silva won't be risked despite the importance of the game. It is probably the same as Sunderland with the inclusion of Nasta and 'Dinho.
According to Doug, Silva, Kompany, Nasri, Jovetic and Nastasic were missing. Would be a huge blow to go into Spurs game missing Nasri and Silva

Ouch. Kolarov to play as LW then I guess? Not having Nasri and Nastasic is unexpected. I still reckon Nasri might have been given sometime off due to a big game midweek (which he din't play !)

Marvin said:
Ray78 said:
Marvin said:
According to Doug's training report on mancitynet, Silva and Kompany were at training, but not fully involved. Sounds like Silva is closer than Kompany

I don't think Silva won't be risked despite the importance of the game. It is probably the same as Sunderland with the inclusion of Nasta and 'Dinho.
According to Doug, Silva, Kompany, Nasri, Jovetic and Nastasic were missing. Would be a huge blow to go into Spurs game missing Nasri and Silva

If Nasri is out then we are screwed with a lack of creativity. Nastasic is a surprise as I thought he played for Serbia's U-21. Jovetic Kompany and Silva was to be expected.

totalfootball said:
we are not screwed if nasri is out. milner can play on the left with jesus navas on the right.

Maybe Kolarov but still it is big ask to rely on the wide players and perhaps Yaya or 'Dinho.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Sorry but where does it say anything about Nasri being out?
He just wasn't at training on Thursday according to Doug's Training report on mancitynet. Could be that French players got a day off, or he was ill etc. Who knows. He didn't play against Ukraine, but he was on the bench so he was deemed fit enough on Tuesday night

Just raised it as it raises a doubt as to whether he is available. No more than that

Marvin said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Sorry but where does it say anything about Nasri being out?
He just wasn't at training on Thursday according to Doug's Training report on mancitynet. Could be that French players got a day off, or he was ill etc. Who knows. He didn't play against Ukraine, but he was on the bench so he was deemed fit enough on Tuesday night

Just raised it as it raises a doubt as to whether he is available. No more than that

He didn't play for france because he made a huge mistake in the first leg. His mistake led to a goal for the Ukraine. France ended up losing the game. I believe that's why Nasri was dropped but I could be wrong.

Spuds have some half decent midfielders to choose from. I hope that those who figure in MP's midfield line up, are ready to put a high energy shift in.

Anyone thinking 'we're at home it'll be sweet' are fucking deluded.

Spurs are a very tough nut to crack and this will be a tough game.

If we arent 'at it' they'll do us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.