City Vs United Post Match Discussion Thread

Jumanji said:
adammck said:
Imagine if they did the Blue Moon Rising movie this year...

Jesus...
Sequel: Blue Moon Risen

With some new Hollywood stars, including Aguero, Silva, Yaya and Nasri! With some old familiar faces to keep the series alive.

Not just a win, but a chance for a global tv audience to see all that is great about city and all that is shit about the rags. Not only are they classless cheats, but they had less chance of scoring than at last years CL final. I bet baconface had a few before bed and is now feeling properly shit.

squirtyflower said:
Blue Haze said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏ @SamNasri19

Good win tonight but still 2 games left and thank you to the fans the best atmosphere since i'm in england we will fight until the end

Nasri winding up Arse fans on twitter. pmsl
Nasri was brilliant last night, never gave it away

He's been brilliant for the past few weeks, it's taken him awhile to get into the swing of things but he's come around..... However had United equalized at the end I don't think I would of forgave him for wasting that chance at the end!!

EvertonToffee said:
Hi, I'm an Evertonian and just want to congratulate your team on their performance tonight. Not forgetting the fans too...what an atmosphere. Was a joy to watch.

I was delighted when we held United to a 4-4 draw. Ashley Young has made me hate them with a passion.

So I wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season and hope to see Mr Kompany get his hands on that trophy.
Thank you blue. Hope the efforts are rewarded.

95 minutes that show you don't need to wallop 6 in the net to own your opposition all over the park.

Nasri ---> owned Evra
Kompany ---> owned Smalling at the goal, owned Rooney
Lescott ---> owned rooney
Zaba, Clichy ---> owned Nani
Yaya --> owned the lot of them, back, middle and front

and last but not least

mancini ---> owned the govan piss can

Just when you think you cannot despise that lot any more, you watch them play live and realise you hate them even more.

Rooney- Complete cock. Why do refs constantly let him moan at them for 90 mins. Yellow card for dissent and tell him to go away. Solved. Play acting of the highest order again after he fouled Kompany and got him booked.

Ferguson- Losing it. Travisty he is a "Sir" and why i look at such titles as meaninless. Mancini after the game- total cool, dignified. Ferguson- Sour, Bitter and for him to claim we badgered the 4th official is pot/kettle and black. Especially after seeing Rooney for 97 mins try and ref the game. Even Neville commentated on Rooneys constant bickering with the ref.

Young- Took all of 9 seconds on the pitch before his 1st tumble which wrongly won a free kick. One of the players i despise most of all now.

Scholes squaring up to Toure- PMSL. Just trying to provoke a response. BUT Scholes tugged and pulled him when he burst through. This is a yellow card offense so why wasnt he booked.

Marriner- Poor last night. Fell for theatrics by them and wasnt strong enough with Rooney, letting him moan all game long. Was Rooney ever more than 5 yards away from the ref. Didnt book some of thier players for yellow card offenses and wrongly booked Kompany and imho De Jong which was just a coming together of 2 players, but again ours was sincere and thiers rolled around hence the yellow. Also 5+ mins of injury time. Where the fuck from?<br /><br />-- Tue May 01, 2012 7:21 am --<br /><br />
BLUEinTheUSA said:
dom said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
looks like he's taking it from the invisible man.

B9AOU.jpg

Looks like a bad case of thrush to me !!

Looks like Vinny farted for some extra lift and Camelgob got a whiff!

Reckon in that picture ferdinand is trying to pull his Iphone out of his arse to tweet "fuck"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.